GTA V

DAVIDATDI

Still to be announced. :D

“I’ve been quite open about this around the office: I don’t want this parks department to build any parks, because I don’t believe in government. I think that all government is a waste of taxpayer money. My dream is to have the park system privatized and run entirely for profit by corporations, like Chuck E. Cheese. They have an impeccable business model. I would rather work for Chuck E. Cheese.”

Will be the same as every other one, some shitcunt of a guy who has no life what so ever, gets involved with some big gangster, after a while of doing jobs for him, he turns on you, you need to work for other people to get back at him in the end.

Same story line every game, load of pish.

:broadfoot:

Will be the same as every other one, some shitcunt of a guy who has no life what so ever, gets involved with some big gangster, after a while of doing jobs for him, he turns on you, you need to work for other people to get back at him in the end.

Same story line every game, load of pish.

We got a big one !

Disappointed with it being only Los Santos.

Always think the great thing about San Andreas was the expansive gameplay across a variety of landscapes. The reason GTA IV bombed was because everyone was sick of seeing the same old grey buildings. It lacked a spark.

Biggest giveaway for the Vercetti rumours is the fact that the guy speaking in the trailer sounds very much like Ray Liotta. He of course voiced Tommy in Vice City.

Could be, doubt he'll be the main character though. The narrator in the trailer talks about why he wanted to move there etc. and how he wanted his kids to be like the ones on tv, then says "Well, you know how it goes.....". Might be Tommy Vercetti in the trailer but the main character is one of his kids.

Disappointed with it being only Los Santos.

Always think the great thing about San Andreas was the expansive gameplay across a variety of landscapes. The reason GTA IV bombed was because everyone was sick of seeing the same old grey buildings. It lacked a spark.

Los Santos has the Woodland, the beaches, the cities and the ghetto's. It'll still be divided up into different areas, but it'll be a bigger version of Los Santos, about the size of what San Andreas was.

Los Santos has the Woodland, the beaches, the cities and the ghetto's. It'll still be divided up into different areas, but it'll be a bigger version of Los Santos, about the size of what San Andreas was.

It'll basically be Los Angeles all in one. Just like what GTA IV done with making Liberty City New York.

I know, but I really don't think they can turn Los Santos into an area that was even half as good as San Andreas.

It'll have no desert :( though I suppose it will still have Mount Chilliad. Back to driving cars up the mountain and throwing them off the top via the ramp :D