GTA V

DAVIDATDI

Cex are charging £75 to get the game early, what a rip off :lol: :lol:

ripoff_zpscf86b2c3.jpg

that's ridiculous,there will be people that will actually pay that.dont get me wrong i paid 25 instead of 50(traded bioshock infinite and red dead towards it) but 75 is daylight robbery.

It's amazing yeah, but my hands gowpin the now. (Broke ma wrist and have a cast) so need take it easy.

Having to take brother to Asda tonight to get it for his Xbox, he ordered his from ShopTo but never came, not even had dispatch mail.

Did he check his junk email?

Can't understand those getting pissed off because they don't have the game before it's release date,nor those paying ridiculous amounts just to get it 1 or 2 days early. Same with queuing up at midnight carry on.

Don't get me wrong,i'm fucking hyped to get my hands on it but i can wait. Gonna be a loooong day at work tomorrow,i fully expect it to be sitting waiting for me getting in. Will be severely pissed if i need to wait beyond release day though.

I cancelled amazon order! Fuckers don't have a clue when they'll have enough copies to fulfill orders! They should have stopped taking orders when they realised they were struggling!

I've just ordered for game and its leaving already

Just get it at midnight.