GTA V

DAVIDATDI

wait so.......RFC52 you canceled a pre order with amazon because they ran out of copies, you then placed an order with game which you wont get until wednesday because of all the backlogue in the delivery system, you can't get it at midnight because you're working.........

it sucks to be you XD

i'll be playing gta v, ah the joys.........

after reading this thread I went in to G Force and bought it for £50

it was very busy when I went in at about 3pm

anyway played it for about half an hour and turned it off because of the shooting

couldnt even see where the guy was aiming but I will play it more later

So is it any good lads?

Is the gameplay better than usual?

Hope this helps :)

"It is a leap forward in narrative sophistication for the series, and there’s no mechanical element of the gameplay that hasn’t been improved over Grand Theft Auto IV. It’s immediately noticeable that the cover system is more reliable and the auto-aim less touchy. The cars handle less like their tires are made of butter and stick better to the road, though their exaggerated handling still leaves plenty of room for spectacular wipeouts. And at long last, Rockstar has finally slain one of its most persistent demons, mission checkpointing, ensuring that you never have to do a long, tedious drive six times when you repeatedly fail a mission ever again".

Hope this helps :)

"It is a leap forward in narrative sophistication for the series, and there's no mechanical element of the gameplay that hasn't been improved over Grand Theft Auto IV. It's immediately noticeable that the cover system is more reliable and the auto-aim less touchy. The cars handle less like their tires are made of butter and stick better to the road, though their exaggerated handling still leaves plenty of room for spectacular wipeouts. And at long last, Rockstar has finally slain one of its most persistent demons, mission checkpointing, ensuring that you never have to do a long, tedious drive six times when you repeatedly fail a mission ever again".

The highlighted bit has got me creaming my knickers :drool:

Should save me a few quid on control pads :pipe:

just found out i cant get this because i only have the 4gb xbox

Rockstar has already confirmed that the Xbox 360 version of GTA V is shipping on two discs and has a mandatory 8GB install. However, what we didn’t know until today was that you definitely shouldn’t install both discs to your hard drive.

Rockstar has already confirmed that the Xbox 360 version of GTA V is shipping on two discs and has a mandatory 8GB install. However, what we didn’t know until today was that you definitely shouldn’t install both discs to your hard drive.

Buy a bigger hard drive, simples.

you can use a usb stick - check out more geeky sites for info