GTA V

DAVIDATDI

Online really hinged on the community embracing the idea of team work and crews. Most of the sessions I've had have involved wee fannies just going around shooting or driving at other players randomly.

its kids and trolls its s right pain in the arse, you need to have your friends and crew buddys if you want to play it right

Finally getting into this online stuff.

Online doesn't really get good till your level 15+ mate, that's when the big money missions start coming. I've been heavyyyy boosting it the last 2 days I've been off and found a glitch in a mission that takes 2 minutes to do and you get 9k and 1.5k rp points for it

Hmmm :lol:

Is that a thank you for the fuck ups?

Pretty much, aye :lol:

Money in the Bank

Given some of the recent technical issues during these first days of GTA Online, and now that things are starting to look much smoother (touch wood!), we are planning to provide a special stimulus package for all who have played or will play Grand Theft Auto Online this month. We will be dropping a cool half a million GTA$ in the GTA Online bank accounts of all players this month, starting as early as next week.

‘Don’t Spend It All in One Place!’

In order to keep the current worldwide in-game economy balanced, we will be providing this GTA$ to players via two deposits of $250,000. We will announce specific dates as soon as possible, but are currently hoping to be able to make the first deposit by the end of next week (after we’ve confirmed that issues causing game progress loss have been fixed) with the second installment to happen by the end of the month. For players who experienced cloud server errors, connection issues, and lost game progress and characters in these first days of GTA Online, we hope this GTA$ helps to facilitate a fresh start or makes your continued life in Los Santos and Blaine County extra sweet.

Below are a few more details on how it will work. Stay tuned for tips on how to make the most of GTA$ cash, info on ways and places to earn more cash fast, as well as updates on all the new GTA Online content additions we’re working on for this fall and beyond.

• You must play or have played Grand Theft Auto Online at any time during the month of October 2013 in order to qualify for the GTA$500,000 deposit in your in-game bank account.
  • Players will first have to install a forthcoming GTAV title update which we expect to happen next week. That title update (1.04) is expected to fix the remaining instances of issues that have caused vehicle purchase loss and will also enable the functionality through which we’ll be providing this GTA$ stimulus cash to players.
  • We will announce at the Rockstar Newswire when each deposit is made.
  • Each of the two GTA$250,000 deposits will be made by Rockstar and should automatically appear in the in-game GTA Online bank accounts of eligible players. Beyond downloading the forthcoming title update mentioned above, there should not be any additional special action required by eligible players to redeem.

Still playing through the offline game. Missed out on loads of money by doing the Lester missions too early.

Just read how to buy the properties for £0 though as long as you have a balance of higher than the cost. You go to the property press right to buy then right to confirm, when the wee cut scene comes up you pause the game then go to replay a mission, (quickest to do the mask buying mission), complete that mission then when you go back you will own the property and it will have cost you £0.

I finished the campaign last night it is brilliant but what a weird game to many huge dramatic moments involved to really appriciate just how good it is. The three characters are all brilliant but these type of games should always only be one guy for me. Dont like the special moves either just never used any bar Franklins which is useful. Also it has the worst soundtrack ever it is truely awful Rihanna is the best song on it and shes pish.

Time to start again and cheat this time for more fun today.

I finished the campaign last night it is brilliant but what a weird game to many huge dramatic moments involved to really appriciate just how good it is. The three characters are all brilliant but these type of games should always only be one guy for me. Dont like the special moves either just never used any bar Franklins which is useful. Also it has the worst soundtrack ever it is truely awful Rihanna is the best song on it and shes pish.

Time to start again and cheat this time for more fun today.

Rhythm is a dancer is always on that non stop pop station with me :D:lol: