Be honest.

BillyBoy11

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well today I set me a £25.00 limit per week on Bet365 which should help me out a bit! Really have been putting too much in recently and £100.00 roughly per month deposited is more than enough I'm thinking.

We'll see how this pans out!

Needing to cancel my Hills account to prevent temptation of deposits there so will do that today also.

Barcelona fucking my coupon last night has sickened me of football betting.

Going to have a go at the horses, and if I'm no good at that either, I'm giving up :lol:

Never do more than 15 a week. I wouldn't trust myself if it was over that.

Never noticed this section before, hence why nobody probably recognises my username.

Where do I fucking start here? I've got a few screenshots that will give you all a laugh.

I would put myself in the heavy gambler category, going through anything up to a few grand a week. This year I'm current 4 grand down, losing the majority of my money on roulette whilst pished.

Over the last few weeks I've been desperately unlucky on the football coupons with two teams in an 18 team accumulator doing me out of £102,000 - with both drawing. Yes, that was meant to read £102,000.

In the last few weeks I've been done out of £6000ish by teams one team losing on the football;

avh7yt.png

That day on two accumulators Rangers did me out of just under £4000 cause of a 90+ minute St Mirren goal.

vdlk6t.png

That night Leeds done me out of £1200.

Painful stuff.

Luckily on Saturday night I managed to win a cheeky £2000 in the Gala.

351tnvc.jpg

My chase continues...

I just had a look at my account from the day I joined it (11/1/11) turns out I am about 330 down which isn't too bad I was dreading seeing it but going to set a limit of 20 a week. I had to do it from January to June and then June to now turns out I was only 30 down from the first 6 months and the rest from June to now. :(

up £400 in just over a week.

Couple of £10 in the roulette.

too £80 out last Tuesday, Took £100 out Saturday night after the game, £100 out monday night and £125 out last night before work :praise:.

Having a break for a few weeks now. I've had too much good luck :lol:

Usually £10 on a weekend + £10 on a Champions League week.

Apart from recouping my £10 I lost on Saturday with a winning bet on the Sunday I feel i'm gonna give it a rest this weekend due to the Internationals as i've lost quite a bit I feel in the past month.

• 1 month later...

How did u get out of it mate?

I went to the G.A for 4 months and didn't bet on anything it helped me stay away from the machines but I enjoyed betting on football too much so stopped going. G.A want you to not to even bet the toss of a coin between your mates so you have to be 100 percent ready not too gamble at all,I was at the time but as a said love betting on the football so there was no point in carrying on going. The last straw for me with these machines was when a lost 800 quid in half an hour and went home and got another 800 and lost that 45 mins later fucking nightmare and had to sort myself out.