Motherwell v Celtic

G.E.C.

Yeah but you're wrong. I've been impressed with the Lafferty of late but still, Hooper's better. You know it, I know it.

Maybe if hooper had achieved half of what Kyle has in the game then we could discuss it.

Unfortunately for Hooper thats not going to happen.

Yeah but you're wrong. I've been impressed with the Lafferty of late but still, Hooper's better. You know it, I know it.

At this minute it's likely as laff is injured I believe, out oh the two I would take laff :)

Maybe if hooper had achieved half of what Kyle has in the game then we could discuss it.

Not really a valid arguement. Shite players win silverware aswell, not that I'm saying Lafferty is shite.

Not really a valid arguement. Shite players win silverware aswell, not that I'm saying Lafferty is shite.

Unfortunately i hate all the taigs players so none are good in my book :lol:

Kyle will have the better career of the 2 of that i have no doubt. But im one of the no credit to the tims loyal!

The love on here for many of the taig players is murder (thats not aimed at you)

Really hard being a Rangers fan just now what with being only 12 points clear and 6 leauge goals conceded its hard times. :disappointment:

Wish i could see the real picture like you

No idea what is hard about it, i am not sure we cold be in a better position league wise. <cr> We are doing great and going along nicely.

"awful" assesment of their squad . that adam matthews was very very good today , and got man of the match , and has actually been one of lennons only good signings. this is a football forum , lets not make our support look stupid with this head in the sand overview of their squad. i think that el kaddouri has played once or twice for em , once against us when he was one of their better performers. yet you brand him awful. if im honest , kayal , ki or ledley could walk into our team next to davis ( all better than jig or edu) james forrest would play out wide for us as he is a quality little player , better than wylde. hooper or stokes would also start next to big jela . kelvin wilson was very good for them and its since he has been injured they have leaked goals.

we are a superior football team ,and we should win the league. but lets not get silly or compalacent - that shit spreads, eyes on the road bears, the league isnt over yet, they have had a very good week , we need to make sure we dont get ahead of ourselves.

Aye Matthews was brilliant, got raped by Humphries again and again whilst Motherwell won 12(?) corners. El Kaddouri was fucking howling against us, his awful shot should have been saved by McGregor. He was out of position for Naismiths goal, Jelavic's header bounced over the arab-leprechauns head and he was pish the rest of the game. Ki wouldn't get a game for us. You're off your nut if you think he would. We dont play players who hide and cant handle pressure games. He might be able to pass the ball around fuckin St. Mirren, but he does fuck all in bigger games. I quite clearly said Ledley + Kayal are decent so thanks for agreeing with me. I also said Forrest is a good young player, but inconsistent. So thanks for agreeing with me again. Wilson was very good?! Seriously mate, what games have you seen him play well in ? :lol:.

hahaha. You must have some time on your hand to have compiled all of this mate. Lets be honest though its a complete and utter biased look at things. IMO Celtic would win the league this year if they had a better manager like Smith in charge.

On a side note. How the fuck can SWSL ever accuse me or anyone else of being a Tim?

It took me 5 mins, copy/paste from Wikipedia and then a comment for each. :anguish: - think you're on the wrong forum mate. Kiddyfiddle street's that way --->.

Over 30 players when a team can field only 11 at any one time, most of whom are internationals playing within the mediocre SPL with a wage bill over around £30m and you dont think they have strength in depth in the squad? :lol:

Your opinions on their players are not biased one bit, honest. :lol:doh

Deary me.

The term "strength in depth" means many good players. You are woefully inaccurate.

You're right, they're not biased at all. They're pretty accurate. (tu).

Aye Matthews was brilliant, got raped by Humphries again and again whilst Motherwell won 12(?) corners. El Kaddouri was fucking howling against us, his awful shot should have been saved by McGregor. He was out of position for Naismiths goal, Jelavic's header bounced over the arab-leprechauns head and he was pish the rest of the game. Ki wouldn't get a game for us. You're off your nut if you think he would. We dont play players who hide and cant handle pressure games. He might be able to pass the ball around fuckin St. Mirren, but he does fuck all in bigger games. I quite clearly said Ledley + Kayal are decent so thanks for agreeing with me. I also said Forrest is a good young player, but inconsistent. So thanks for agreeing with me again. Wilson was very good?! Seriously mate, what games have you seen him play well in ? :lol:.

It took me 5 mins, copy/paste from Wikipedia and then a comment for each. :anguish: - think you're on the wrong forum mate. Kiddyfiddle street's that way --->.

The term "strength in depth" means many good players. You are woefully inaccurate.

Oh so if we don't agree with your blatantly biased opinions we can't be Rangers fans then...the amount of sheer lunacy coming from you in this thread is laughable

Accurate too me, spot on

Oh so if we don't agree with your blatantly biased opinions we can't be Rangers fans then...the amount of sheer lunacy coming from you in this thread is laughable

Nah, I think the fact you said you think Celtic would have won the league if they had a good manager tells me which team you support. (tu).