Another Celebrity Ger

Blue Atheist

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Dickie1963 said:

I am useless at It but managed to find a search so searched rather than start a new thread. Didn't realise how old it was or why it should matter tbf

Fair play for searching I suppose. The normal procedure on here seems to be to start a thread when the top 5 threads are discussing the same subject.

1 hour ago, Dickie1963 said:

Gary Player on TV there at Birkdale answering questions. Wondered how old he (81) is so went on his Wiki page. Apparently he is an Arsenal and Rangers fan. 

Dave King is mates with him and caddied for him at the Masters in 2000.

gary-player.jpg

3 hours ago, Bronzy said:

Dave King is mates with him and caddied for him at the Masters in 2000.

gary-player.jpg

I am sure it was reported that had a fall out and not so friendly my more. 

Ps. Didn't the late great Arnold Palmer have shares in Rangers as well?

He wore the red rangers away top at a gig a few years ago, probably just because it was red

He used to be a decent rapper but he's shit now and he basically just copies the flow and style of whatever rapper he's with in a song, I've seen him three times and he spends half the gig banging on about Tupac and Biggie who he never met in his life

He's good pals with snoop dogg who likes the taigs so wouldn't surprise me to see him in green and grey, couldn't care less if he supports us or them, he's a has-been irrelevant rapper

I think it's funny that loads of bears probably got a stauner when he came out in a gers top texting all their tim pals only for him to come out in a celtic top :lol:

On ‎23‎/‎11‎/‎2011 at 1:48 AM, Blue Atheist said:

Another one to add to the list...

http://twitter.com/#!/Steven1991c/status/139125483026649088/photo/1

Well played.

Edit: Apparently he wore a Celtic jersey in the same gig so never mind, we'll have Iron Mike have a word, lol.

Only know of one man who is worthy of celebrity status that does care about the Rangers .Begbie:lol:

On 7/23/2017 at 10:41 AM, Dickie1963 said:

Gary Player on TV there at Birkdale answering questions. Wondered how old he (81) is so went on his Wiki page. Apparently he is an Arsenal and Rangers fan. 

He's David King's mate - DK caddied for him at a US Open - and DK bailed GP out when he waas on the verge of bankruptcy. Apparently paid overboard for GP's racehorses.