Sign in to follow this  
ForeverBlue_Since91

Tims put a brick through laffertys car window while he was getting petrol.

Any one seen this reported? Or is it just they big bigot Wheelie bins that get reported?

Seen it reported on another Rangers forum.

Big Kyle and his gf usually shop in my work.

On monday there was an incident where some neds tims were hassling him while he was doing his shopping. Then he went to the petrol station - think he was with his father in law - and a brick was put through his car window. Not sure if he was in the car at the time. Yes, it was the same people who were hassling him earlier.

I assume they ran away at the time as I went into work y'day and heard a Police Officer saying over his radio that they were investigating a SBOP on Kyle. Turns out one of the neds returned to the shop y'day and was apprehended at the time.

Has anyone seen this reported anywhere?

Well, it's not like his house windows were broken or anythingrolleyes.gif

maxiblue    18

We will hear little or nothing about this as it dosent suit the rhebel agenda of the mhedia,maybe this attack was political and not secterian ;) BHEASTLY BHASTARDS

graeme_4    3,351

I can't believe there's been nothing about this in the meda...

Oh wait actually I can.

Dennis    1,011

Probably not connected, but he really needs to stop going to bookies and boozers in Possil. Him and Fleck are there all the time after training apparently.

Edmiston Drive    3,667

Where was Lemmon at the time?

Positioned at Glasgow Airport with sniper rifle in case Strachan changes his mind.laugh.gif

Rfc52    27,993

@ dennis I don't know about big kyle but I've seen flecky a good few times in the boozers down there and your lucky if he has more than 3 beers! He's always chatting away with fans etc but the company he keeps is iffy to say the least

Dennis    1,011

@ dennis I don't know about big kyle but I've seen flecky a good few times in the boozers down there and your lucky if he has more than 3 beers! He's always chatting away with fans etc but the company he keeps is iffy to say the least

Maybe Laffs is keeping away cos his burds about to drap. But he has gotton quite friendly with a few nastys from that area and not all of them are bears. As for Fleck I'm sure one of the Daniels was doing his negotiating when he was looking for a new deal.

Gaz52    11,629

Maybe Laff doesn't want anything reported?

lgr1991    218

Maybe Laffs is keeping away cos his burds about to drap. But he has gotton quite friendly with a few nastys from that area and not all of them are bears. As for Fleck I'm sure one of the Daniels was doing his negotiating when he was looking for a new deal.

Seriously? Fucking Hell :D

If he played for Selik it would be all over the front pages and Rangers fans in a sectarian attack on a Selik player.

Where is the parity?

Just more proof of the anti-Protestant campaign going on in this country. It all adds up, shame the mhedia dont want to report it.