Tims put a brick through laffertys car window while he was getting petrol.

Any one seen this reported? Or is it just they big bigot Wheelie bins that get reported?

Seen it reported on another Rangers forum.

Big Kyle and his gf usually shop in my work.

On monday there was an incident where some neds tims were hassling him while he was doing his shopping. Then he went to the petrol station - think he was with his father in law - and a brick was put through his car window. Not sure if he was in the car at the time. Yes, it was the same people who were hassling him earlier.

I assume they ran away at the time as I went into work y'day and heard a Police Officer saying over his radio that they were investigating a SBOP on Kyle. Turns out one of the neds returned to the shop y'day and was apprehended at the time.

Has anyone seen this reported anywhere?

Well, it's not like his house windows were broken or anythingrolleyes.gif

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ dennis I don't know about big kyle but I've seen flecky a good few times in the boozers down there and your lucky if he has more than 3 beers! He's always chatting away with fans etc but the company he keeps is iffy to say the least

Maybe Laffs is keeping away cos his burds about to drap. But he has gotton quite friendly with a few nastys from that area and not all of them are bears. As for Fleck I'm sure one of the Daniels was doing his negotiating when he was looking for a new deal.

Maybe Laffs is keeping away cos his burds about to drap. But he has gotton quite friendly with a few nastys from that area and not all of them are bears. As for Fleck I'm sure one of the Daniels was doing his negotiating when he was looking for a new deal.

Seriously? Fucking Hell :D

If he played for Selik it would be all over the front pages and Rangers fans in a sectarian attack on a Selik player.

Where is the parity?

Just more proof of the anti-Protestant campaign going on in this country. It all adds up, shame the mhedia dont want to report it.