***Hamburger SV v Rangers***

G.E.C.

Hemmings - Nobody can judge him when hes had around 3 appearances in the first team and JUST came back from a long term injury.

Its fucking Hamburg we're playing, a good side. Not St Mirren or some pish.

Your living on false hope if you think a 20 year old with little experience is good to put on a good show up front himself against a good european opposition.

I thought people learned their lesson with youth players after we've seen Adam, McCormack, Burke and the rest go on to prove people like you wrong.

Don't feed the troll.

Hemmings - Nobody can judge him when hes had around 3 appearances in the first team and JUST came back from a long term injury.

Its fucking Hamburg we're playing, a good side. Not St Mirren or some pish.

Your living on false hope if you think a 20 year old with little experience is good to put on a good show up front himself against a good european opposition.

I thought people learned their lesson with youth players after we've seen Adam, McCormack, Burke and the rest go on to prove people like you wrong.

the problem i think with our youth players is that in the youth set up they have barely won heehaw over the years

i know its unfair to judge them here, but they havent exactly done much in the U19's league for a good while either, with the state of our club we need young players to have the ability to step up to the first team by the time they are 20, and not many of our young guys are

Looks like Ally has told them to be more positive and the younger lads are playing with a bit more freedom. So, we are getting what everyone was after. Hope there's no mumping about the second half. We've been decent, better on the ball. I actually like the look of Kerkar coming forward too, a maurauding full back!