***Hamburger SV v Rangers***

G.E.C.

All Rangers managers live on borrowed time, hence the reluctance. Ally McCoist is probably scared to try something new, does that mean the job maybe is too big for him... Possibly at this period of time.

The thing is we should always be looking at ways to progress, yes. Were in a distinct period of time where needs must. But resting on tried and tested all of the time, will be our Achilles heel.

Hard to disagree with anything you say sir. It would devestate me to have to let Ally go. In the long run, though, I think we will have to look at ways to improve and that might eventually mean a different manager with a different footballing philosophy. For now, the ship still needs stablising. Ally is our manager and he should be backed

Friendlies dont mean much to me. Would rather loose tonight than drop yet more points in the league. Im a bit worried about Alexander, two costly errors he has had this season. I used to not worry if McGregor left because Alexander was an able deputy but Im not so sure now.

Friendlies dont mean much to me. Would rather loose tonight than drop yet more points in the league. Im a bit worried about Alexander, two costly errors he has had this season. I used to not worry if McGregor left because Alexander was an able deputy but Im not so sure now.

McGregor has more errors than that this season himself.

see when bartley smashed two of there players at once was funny as fuck

You need that occasionally.

I remember reading a Vinnie Jones interview where he said that if the Dons were having a flat game and the crowd was dead and nothing was happening, he'd just take an opponent right out the game to start a bust up and get the crowd going.

We could fair use that at home sometimes :lol:

You need that occasionally.

I remember reading a Vinnie Jones interview where he said that if the Dons were having a flat game and the crowd was dead and nothing was happening, he'd just take an opponent right out the game to start a bust up and get the crowd going.

We could fair use that at home sometimes :lol:

:praise:

The man's a legend.

Honoured to have my life long nickname, 'Vinny Jones of Overton'.

Again more defense long ball stuff from rangers, really wish we could play a good passing game and keep the ball on the deck. Seems like a pipe dream though!

A reserve team and yet it should still be a lesson learnt count how many times they punted the ball up and lossd it the long high passes they made were spot on and were playing a good passing game we should be tryin to pass the ball it shows how effective it can be yet we never do it

Meaningless friendly but Ally still plays the isolated striker,great way to ruin a youngsters confidence.Why play the system that has not worked since we lost the players who could close opponemts,anticipate passes,keep possession,and pass to their own team. Just shows poor footballing philosophy and that he does not learn from failures.

Still not at all impressed with Ortiz and have no faith that he can do better,McKay still looks way out of his comfort zone and gtime will tell if he can raise his game enough to make any impact at spl level but my msin concern is our manager and coaching staff.

Each to their own but I don't see what he could have done to save it, the header was right in-front of him.

http://www.soccerclips.net/videos/celtic-2-1-rangers-fortune

How that is worse than McGregor allowing Commons strike to go in, running out and missing the ball against Samaras, dropping the ball for Gravesen to have a tap in or Nakamura from miles out, I'll never know!

He shouldn't be leaving his legs wide open for the ball to go through, but they are all cock up's to be honest. I'd let McGregor off for the Gravesen one as he was young and Nakamura because he saved a penalty later on in the match but the others were inexcusable.

The first comment suits you perfectly especially with the second point.

McGregor must save us over 30 points a season because he makes mistakes that cost us points, Kilmarnock at the weekend is a perfect example, as is the scum at New Year.

Alan is starting to give Davis a good run for being massively overrated on here.

I bet you were cursing him at that Samaras penalty save last year too.

I remember how raging everyone was at him when he made the save in Bremen in the UEFA.

I hated when he clawed out Samaras' top corner bound shot in the 1-1 McCulloch game.

Some fans have very short memories on here. He's saved us a good few times this season - especially at Ibrox.