***Hamburger SV v Rangers***

G.E.C.

In work, not watching the game! Will see 2nd half, so I take it Ally has us playing negative football once again. Lol, even in a friendly. His fear of losing is hurting Rangers play.

Friendlys are there to try different things. If anyone needs the practice playing this 4-5-1 it's the team that ally thinks is his best team because they don't play it to well.

I got it pre season with long sleeves and Jelavic 9, shiting myself as I had Boyd about 6 months before he left :lol:

I know! I don't usually get a name, but because it was free I was kinda put on the spot of who to get, I wish I had got gascoigne or something now, because if jelavic is off then the shirt will have to sit in the drawer for the rest of the season :(

I'll just need to wear it all the time between now and 31st January to get my money's worth

The object of this game for me would be to find a midfield combo that can run,pass and move,on sunday our midfield seemed like it could do neither of those things. McCoist seems to want to experiment in playing an away Euro tie,someone should tell him we are not in Europe.