***The Official Bheggars v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

I'm thinking of not even watching it

I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack if I watch it on tv

The older I get the worse it's become

I've been saying the very same thing all week but I cant miss it plus my son's coming up so how would that look, his old man not watching the game, but I'm really nervous and wound up

i know you are but what am i?

Right ok, it's clear from that post - if it wasn't blatently obvious already - you are a child.

The type of thing you would hear being said when you were a little kid in the school playground. :rolleyes:

I have no interest in conversing with the likes of you any longer.

Why not play fucking wingers?

Thats the thing that gets to me, its not the 4-5-1 or the playing McCulloch. Its the fact he doesnt play wingers, play Aluko and Wylde on the wing and it gives us pace and balance. Yet we get Lafferty on the right and Wallace on the left and no doubt the majority of the game it will be us playing the long ball.

He will be wanting to use long balls, that set up screams contain and hit on the counter. With plan B being the long ball. It will be a long night.

Mccoist has shat himself and is playing for a draw. Don't let what he said in the papers fool you.

I had my doubts when that story came out, now it is confirmed by the team.

I just don't get it, I mean we have a team that completely fucked them at Ibrox, we have the ability to blow them away.

Why not use that ability? Why stifle it?

Seems a bit nuts to me.

I had my doubts when that story came out, now it is confirmed by the team.

I just don't get it, I mean we have a team that completely fucked them at Ibrox, we have the ability to blow them away.

Why not use that ability? Why stifle it?

Seems a bit nuts to me.

Naismith played in that game. Plus that was at home. This is a big game. Tactics are important. A 4-5-1 doesn't mean negative. Depends on the attitude.