***The Official Bheggars v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

I'd like to think you're right, but Bartley hasn't played a lot of football and barring leathering Brown, he was poor at Parkhead last season.

I hope you're right, but.

He got booked after 2 minutes and was completely anonymous after that tackle.

Papac and Bartley at centre-half in an Old Firm game terrifies me.

I can see why you've got them there, but Bocanegra has to be at centre-half. We only need half a player beside him because he'll walk and talk any defensive partner through a game.

Yes I do agree ,but we really have a RB problem that has to be sorted before Wed.IMO .But I would put young McMillan in there before Broadfoot or Whittaker . It has to be fixed as we are constantly losing Goals from that Position.

We desperately need to shore that area up. Bartley I feel would do ok ,but I do see the problem , Inexperience is an issue with him.

Edu at RB, dont know about that .

McMillan has only started one league game for us and is too old for the under-19s, so he's another who isn't match fit, nor up to scratch with play.

Throwing him into an Old Firm game at the Paedodome is a risk I don't think we should take.

Whittaker will start, no doubt about it.

There will be no McKay or Bendiksen or McMillan on Wednesday. There will be no curve ball as his whole team selection will centre round how to stop them. They will also appeal the McCulloch sending off to make sure he plays as well.Look out for a team not too dissimilar to yesterday because McCoist doesn't learn lessons. All left sided with no protection for the worst full back in Scottish football.Only two changes I see from yesterday will be Bartley for Goian and Aluko for Wylde.

Same result as yesterday as this team looks gone, deflated and bereft of ideas and confidence.

Watch their attacks concentrate on Whittaker as he is our weak link.Either Forrest or Samaras will be directly against him and dont be surprised if Imaqueer plays at left back to further expose our weakest link.

Oh and watch Collum ( like a fair few refs already this season) give us nothing.

Fully expect to see:

McGregor

Whittaker Broadfoot Bocanegra Papac

Bartley

Wylde Davis Edu Wallace

Jelavic

However I agree with your line up, bar Whittaker. Detest the sight of him.

This will be the team.

No way in hell it should be however this what i believe Ally will go for

There will be no McKay or Bendiksen or McMillan on Wednesday. There will be no curve ball as his whole team selection will centre round how to stop them. They will also appeal the McCulloch sending off to make sure he plays as well.Look out for a team not too dissimilar to yesterday because McCoist doesn't learn lessons. All left sided with no protection for the worst full back in Scottish football.Only two changes I see from yesterday will be Bartley for Goian and Aluko for Wylde.

Same result as yesterday as this team looks gone, deflated and bereft of ideas and confidence.

Watch their attacks concentrate on Whittaker as he is our weak link.Either Forrest or Samaras will be directly against him and dont be surprised if Imaqueer plays at left back to further expose our weakest link.

Oh and watch Collum ( like a fair few refs already this season) give us nothing.

If he Plays this way we are beat, however if he changes things, and Plays an attack minded Team ,we will beat them.

I am concerned about Ally's Tactical decision making or Lack of it and he isn't getting any help from the rest of the Coaching Team.

Sit back and we will be exposed and they will run away with this one.

Whittaker must not start.IMO .Do us all a favour Ally .

You are barking mad if you think McCoist is going to play any kind of attacking football on Wednesday .

Its going to be a backs to the wall and play for a draw , just like his master used to play .........

but was successful in playing that way as his trophy haul would suggest

so youve just came into this thread to have a pop at walter smith........ good on you if you want to support your team that way.

I am having a go at McCoist for being a clone of WS in every way , and thats why there is no way he will play attacking football just like Smith done in the past .

He is obviously not learning and ultimately will lose his job because he either cannot or will not change .

I am having a go at McCoist for being a clone of WS in every way , and thats why there is no way he will play attacking football just like Smith done in the past .

He is obviously not learning and ultimately will lose his job because he either cannot or will not change .

yet it never done WS any harm, did he lose his job playing that way.... winning trophies

out of curiosity in all the years we won the title being negative and boring, how many years did the team finishing runners up score more goals?

yet it never done WS any harm, did he lose his job playing that way.... winning trophies

out of curiosity in all the years we won the title being negative and boring, how many years did the team finishing runners up score more goals?

Ano its fun proving him wrong but you do know he will try keep this argument going anyway that he can, does it in every thread its as though he just likes being totally opposite.