***The Official Bheggars v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

Had my worries about McCoist being appointed manager. Said at the time great players dont always make great managers. Was hoping it was my usual pessimism at work. We got pumped out of Europe twice, and the League cup by mighty Falkirk but we were winning in the league (albeit not pretty), we got ourselves 12 points clear, we thought the league would be over by Christmas, the tims were loosing the plot, lennon could have been gone from the Scottish game. Yet now we are here, 2nd in the league. McCoist looking even more clueless by the game. Cant see anything changing, if thats the case we have no chance of 4IAR. The St Mirren game ruined my Christmas, this has ruined my New Year. Thanks a fucking lot Ally.

Agree. Ally, loved you as a player. As a gaffer? Not as much.

This is it the same thing happened with John Greig all those years ago indeed you only have to look at someone like willie miller at aberdeen in more recent times to see that management is completely different from playing

Not suprised by tonight and if we had got a result all it does is paper over the cracks

What happened to the young players that when given their chance took it

and have been discarded for so called players who when clearing the ball need bloody sat navigation it is disgusting.

We dont deserve to be top of the league if you cant beat st mirren , st johnstone etc .

Its been a shite last few months and its hard to find anything positive or anything to get excited about.

our subs bench has nobody who is capable of changing the game and healy must be good at dealing jokes - why else is he there for

Its that bad people.

What's with the whipping boys?

Sick of seeing people slating McCulloch when we play bad. He had a reasonably good game tonight.

The match was lost in the second half with the poor tactics, Wylde on the right? Lafferty in midfield?

We can't afford to drop any more points, 15 infront and now 2 behind - shocking.

Pre season the warning signs were there for all to see.

Naismith being out has obviously rooked our season, though in years gone past we've coped and moved on...now we look clueless.

For all the money we paid for Bedoya and McKay, that could have had us Miller and...lets be honest here, he would be more usefull than any of our strikers...Jelavic included.

I hate seeing him struggle, but McCoist needs to admit this is out of his depth because this form is shocking borderline worrying.

Miller, Goodwillie and Conway and then we would have had no reason to sign Bedoya and ortiz. McKay clearly is a decent enough player, some problem with him and management.

Glad Ally picked a 4-4-2, but Jelavic, Davis, McCulloch in particular, it's time to go.

Broadfoot, I hate to admit, actually had not a bad game and an improvement on Whittaker. Lafferty gave his all.

Howver, can't string two passes together, didn't win the 50/50's and gave it away far to often.

Ally cannot keep pickin the same players who have lost a 15 point lead and out of three competitions by xmas! I cannot see this team and manager turning this around. I think Ally will be gone at the end of the season, win or lose the league. Great servant and player, but he is not the man.

Something very amiss in this team and their recent performances!

Time for some serious surgery!

You actually wonder wtf they do in training everyday. Or is it Ally and Durrant (mcdowall to a lesser extent) have been ''Walter'd'' in such a way that they want to stiffle teams to death and hit on the counter attack.... even so, professional footballers should have the common sense to think - Lets get the ball down and pass it, and attempt to have some fkn pride.

I would rather play football and lose 2-0 or 3-0 than be negative and lose 1-0 and ''praise'' the teams alleged commitment. :mad:

How can anybody criticise Lee McCulloch tonight? The big man tried his hardest and stuck his foot into every tackle he could. He didn't pussy out, he didn't hide the entire game.

I'm one of his biggest critics and don't believe he should be in our team but he gave us his all tonight. It's the manager's responsibility to notice that his best isn't good enough for The Rangers and not pick him.

To let a lead so enormous slip in the space of a month and a half is a fucking embarrassment - we've not kicked a ball since Naismith got injured.

Unless we can get some fresh talent in January then I can see us losing this by a country mile

McCuloch ended our Hopes several Games ago, and every time he is in this Team Rangers lose .He is finished.Done ok tonight but not enough in the Tank .Their Midfield where on us like fly's round a shite.Ally new this, and we haven't replaced the tough Tackling Passing, Kevin Thompson.