***The Official Bheggars v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

Mckay has showed nothing to show hes worthy of a start against Celtic, seems to get better the less he plays. Davis and Edu center mid, Aluko and Wylde on the wings, lafferty and jelavic upfront.

while some get worse the more they play?? so play him can we be any worse off :angry::blush: try edu at right back he played well against them there before we might as well play another player out of position.

Im confident we are very capable of taking something from this, our team selection and formation is vital, if we sit back they will pick us off and it could be a very long night. Get at them from the get go we have as good a chance of getting something as them.

Aluko's impressed me more than every player in our team bar naismith in the small time hes been here and what hes done this season :lol: Fast becoming one of my favourite players. A player that when he gets the ball the crowd perks up because they know he can do something and excite. he always takes on his man and the majority of times he goes by them. I think moving to a big club and being under pressure to win every game is just what this boy needed and he will go on to be a superb player for us.

while some get worse the more they play?? so play him can we be any worse off :angry::blush: try edu at right back he played well against them there before we might as well play another player out of position.

Id rahter play neil alexander at right back than steven whittaker. If that izzaguire plays , him and forrest will rape whittaker. Id be delighted to see Edu at right back, but we wont see it.

However, everyone will step up for this game, losing is just not an option and the players no it. Davis, Jelavic and Lafferty will all step up and put it in the performances to match their price tags.

WATP

McKay has most certainly joined the Buffel club :pipe:

Brisbane Roar are my local A-League team and I saw quite a bit of Matty last season as he led them to the Championship. He was the beating heart of that side and all of their play went through him in the middle of the park in the maner that Barcelona play through Xavi.

The difference is that Ange Postacoglu sets his team out to attack, press and keep possession. Ally McCoist is setting a defensive team out which invites opponents onto them and then tries to play on the counter but is increasingly resorting to a long-ball to a lone, isolated striker which inevitably results in losing possession and inviting further pressure.

Watch how many times the long ball goes to the other team and even if a Rangers player gets a head on it we almost always lose the second ball. St Mirren passed us off the park on Saturday. There is a team at Ibrox with pace, vision and tenacity but unfortunately we are not seeing these players getting game time. Big Lee should never have been on the park.

A midfield 3 of Edu, McKay and Davis would give a decent balance with Aluko and Bendiksen or Wylde rotating wide/in the hole and dropping into midfield when we lose possesion with Jelavic up front would give our opponents problems.

rm-1324891575-U8685.jpg

Brisbane Roar are my local A-League team and I saw quite a bit of Matty last season as he led them to the Championship. He was the beating heart of that side and all of their play went through him in the middle of the park in the maner that Barcelona play through Xavi.

The difference is that Ange Postacoglu sets his team out to attack, press and keep possession. Ally McCoist is setting a defensive team out which invites opponents onto them and then tries to play on the counter but is increasingly resorting to a long-ball to a lone, isolated striker which inevitably results in losing possession and inviting further pressure.

Watch how many times the long ball goes to the other team and even if a Rangers player gets a head on it we almost always lose the second ball. St Mirren passed us off the park on Saturday. There is a team at Ibrox with pace, vision and tenacity but unfortunately we are not seeing these players getting game time. Big Lee should never have been on the park.

A midfield 3 of Edu, McKay and Davis would give a decent balance with Aluko and Bendiksen or Wylde rotating wide/in the hole and dropping into midfield when we lose possesion with Jelavic up front would give our opponents problems.

rm-1324891575-U8685.jpg

rm-1324891575-U8685.jpg

mate you should e-mail that to Ally and the rangers website the now!!, i like th elook of that formation, will it happen, i doubt it unfortunately as Ally does not fancy McKay for some reason.........

mate you should e-mail that to Ally and the rangers website the now!!, i like th elook of that formation, will it happen, i doubt it unfortunately as Ally does not fancy McKay for some reason.........

Would totally love that formation too with good passing football. :h34rt:

Sadly Allys style is not even close to that.

Everyone picking Mckay for the Glasgow derby :lol: :lol:

Might be a great player but he isnt match fit.

even if he's not match fit, i struggle to see how he could be worse than the current davis/edu combo. davis/mckay would play football and pass rather than break up play then lump the ball 50 yards upfield to nobody in particular