***The Official Bheggars v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

the only thing i see mcculloch breaking up is my heart every time he pulls on the blue jersey. he is as slow as a week in the jail and he has two dodgy knees too old and not a very good football player yet he seems to be a first pick in some of the bigger games for ally. also he is a fucking liability always getting booked early then walking a sending off tightrope or just dissapearing from the game all together leaving us a man short anyway, but you know that he along with other off form players will be in our starting 11 tomorrow night as ally hasnt the balls to change it.and if they do play they had better get their finger out as performances the last couple of months have not been good enough. but if they dont and the worst happens and the scum get the win then its time for the deadwood to get to fuck away from the club as there has been no progression what so ever. :disappointment: since ally has taken charge.

the only thing i see mcculloch breaking up is my heart every time he pulls on the blue jersey. he is as slow as a week in the jail and he has two dodgy knees too old and not a very good football player yet he seems to be a first pick in some of the bigger games for ally. also he is a fucking liability always getting booked early then walking a sending off tightrope or just dissapearing from the game all together leaving us a man short anyway, but you know that he along with other off form players will be in our starting 11 tomorrow night as ally hasnt the balls to change it.and if they do play they had better get their finger out as performances the last couple of months have not been good enough. but if they dont and the worst happens and the scum get the win then its time for the deadwood to get to fuck away from the club as there has been no progression what so ever. :disappointment: since ally has taken charge.

A week in the jail actually goes by pretty quick lol

Above all else tomorrow regardless of the result, I just hope we are positive and go for it, they are good middle to front but pin back their wide players and full backs and they lose alot of threat.

With that in mind I would love to see a line up of;

Mcgregor, Whittaker, Bartley, boca, Wallace, Davis (rm), edu, McKay, Wylde, aluko and jelavic.

Give aluko a free role up beside jelavic and use our energetic full backs plus Davis and Wylde to restrict Forrest, cha etc. he may crumble but I think in a stereotypical old firm where you need someone to put their foot on the ball McKay could make the difference.

Don't get me wrong I doubt mccoist will play anything like this but either way I rekon itl be a tough watch for 90 mins. No surrender though! As big Marv would say Keep Believing!!

Above all else tomorrow regardless of the result, I just hope we are positive and go for it, they are good middle to front but pin back their wide players and full backs and they lose alot of threat.

With that in mind I would love to see a line up of;

Mcgregor, Whittaker, Bartley, boca, Wallace, Davis (rm), edu, McKay, Wylde, aluko and jelavic.

Give aluko a free role up beside jelavic and use our energetic full backs plus Davis and Wylde to restrict Forrest, cha etc. he may crumble but I think in a stereotypical old firm where you need someone to put their foot on the ball McKay could make the difference.

Don't get me wrong I doubt mccoist will play anything like this but either way I rekon itl be a tough watch for 90 mins. No surrender though! As big Marv would say Keep Believing!!

Think it could be something like that lineup apart from mcculloch in for McKay

I think we're going to go:

:McGregor:

:Whittaker: :Bartley: :Bocanegra: :Papac:

:McCulloch:

:Aluko: :Davis: :Edu: :Wylde:

:Jelavic:

Let Aluko wander about and get Davis to go RM when he does.

I really hope not but yes, may be the team selected.

Dreadful.

McCulloch's best position is in the stand.

Whittaker does not deserve a starting place.

Neither does Edu.

Need two forwards IMO....proven again and again.

Did it last time and scared the bejesus out them...back to this crap?