***The Official Rangers v Motherwell Thread***

simplythebest

:McGregor:

:McMillan: :Bocanegra::Goian::Wallace:

:Edu: :Davis: :McKay:

:Aluko: :Wylde:

:Jelavic:

Davis and Jelavic really don't deserve to play but the options are limited to replace them. Broadfoot and McCulloch should be no-where near the side, McKay surely deserves a chance if he's fit?

Three points, a good display and several goals, no excuses.

Could honestly rip half that team up after last night. I would line up:

McGregor

McMillan Goian Bocanegra Wallace

Ortiz Edu Mckay Wylde

Aluko Jelavic

Think Sone up front might work well. Got the ability to take players on, and think he would link up brilliantly with jelavic.

Most of them don't deserve to play to be honest and should be benched after the last few games but we all know that will not happen. 3 points is a must and we can hope Celtic slip up like we have been doing.

Jelavic is good for a penalty but other than that he looks like he'd rather be penning his contract away from the club and i'd rather play someone who cares about our club.

:McMillan: :Goian::Bocanegra::Wallace:

:Bendiksen: :Edu: :McKay:

:Aluko: :Jelavic: :Wylde:

Davis needs dropped. If he's not going to step up to the plate, then there's no point in playing him.

Bendiksen and McKay can actually keep the ball reasonably well, while Edu can add a bit of bite in the middle. Basically, we need midfielders in midfield; not defenders.

Aluko and Wylde can provide width. Having said that, someone needs to tell Aluko that we all know he's good enough. He seems desperate to prove himself by beating 4/5 guys at once.

Was going to post pretty much exactly the same tem but with Ortiz instead of Bendiksen due to possibly being better defensively. Wylde or Aluko could come off for Bendiksen or he could start vice versa. If not then Edu dropped to the bench with Mckay in the middle, Bendiksen out left and Ortiz right of him. Really like the look of that team though (tu)

We may find ourselves 4 points behind going into this one

Total attack and pumped up from the start, no more Ibrox fear from the players, get fuckin tore in, go for every 50/50, jump like fuck for the header, its time to see the players crawling out of Ibrox again after running the fuck out of their lungs

1000% effort from everyone who pulls on that jersey

:McMillan: :Bocanegra::Goian::Wallace:

:Edu: :Davis: :McKay:

:Aluko: :Wylde:

:Jelavic:

Davis and Jelavic really don't deserve to play but the options are limited to replace them. Broadfoot and McCulloch should be no-where near the side, McKay surely deserves a chance if he's fit?

Three points, a good display and several goals, no excuses.

Excuse me Mr Best

Would you be so kind as to change the thread title to champions

No Surrender

:McMillan: :Goian::Bocanegra::Wallace:

:Bendiksen: :Edu: :McKay:

:Aluko: :Jelavic: :Wylde:

Davis needs dropped. If he's not going to step up to the plate, then there's no point in playing him.

Bendiksen and McKay can actually keep the ball reasonably well, while Edu can add a bit of bite in the middle. Basically, we need midfielders in midfield; not defenders.

Aluko and Wylde can provide width. Having said that, someone needs to tell Aluko that we all know he's good enough. He seems desperate to prove himself by beating 4/5 guys at once.

Yep, this is what I'd go with also. Have heard that Mcmillan is injured so I'd play Ortiz there. He has played there in spain and it would be good to have a player who can distribute pushing on from full back. With 3CM it's important we get full backs forward. I'm new to this board, how do you get the player pics?

Interesting shout with Ortiz; may as well see what he can do there.

As for player pics, just put the player's name between two colons. For example : bendiksen : without the spaces becomes :Bendiksen:

Does it work with brackets?

(kerkar)

Now when we look at our fixtures, especially at home with our recent form. Games like these become a lot harder.

One thing even though we would love it to happen, is that we cant go in making drastic changes to the squad. This is where the hard work of our manager begins.

Interesting shout with Ortiz; may as well see what he can do there.

As for player pics, just put the player's name between two colons. For example : bendiksen : without the spaces becomes :Bendiksen:

cheers m8 for the info. With Ortiz it's just that i think : broadfoot : stands for everything that I dont like in a footballer and the way rangers play at times. I'd rather play : ortiz : there.

damn - didnt work?