***The Official Rangers v Motherwell Thread***

simplythebest

We are being lied to by the Owner and More Importantly Ally McCoist...

Where does it stop?

As each week passes the team gets worse and worse and Ally 'no need to panic' mccoist offers nothing.

David Healy??? Fcuk me..... And still Matt McKay is nowhere.....

It is now beyond parody...

"I will give ally £25 mil over 5 years to be front loaded if needed"

You are a fcuking Liar Whyte..

on what do you base the ally is lying statement? Shit way to treat any manager?

Where does it stop?

As each week passes the team gets worse and worse and Ally 'no need to panic' mccoist offers nothing.

on what do you base the ally is lying statement? Shit way to treat any manager?

Where does it stop?

I am with you on most things but no fucking way can Mr Whyte be blamed for not spending money. 8 new players, 6 re-signed from last years squad, 4 key players tied up on long term deals, added to the rest of our Champions. Just what do you want? We are not an EPL club, we play in Scotland with a limited turnover, to make matters worse we have no European revenue, what do you want? Ally was backed very well and chose to close the window with no new strikers, his choice. 5 names for every position he said he had, he went for 2, what happened to the other 3?

We cant even afford to carry this squad with just 3 strikers, how can we possibly add to it? Is it Mr Whytes fault the players Ally and his team scouted and signed are shite?

If we fail to pick up the 3 points today after going with that line-up then for me McCoists position will become untenable and his time is up.

Lets hope that somehow it all falls into place today and come a quarter to 5 we're talking about a performance to turn our bad form around, rather than picking apart another inept performance and hearing how its been 'a wake up call' and 'a bad day at the office'.

I just hope the line-up is part of a game plan, and the game plan is one that fits into a larger long-term plan for a style of play to move towards. But Ally's weird decision making and lack of consistency does make you think he is just "trying things" (i.e. "f*cked if I know, we'll try this").

I am with you on most things but no fucking way can Mr Whyte be blamed for not spending money. 7 new players, 6 re-signed from last years squad, 4 key players tied up on long term deals, added to the rest of our Champions. Just what do you want? We are not an EPL club, we play in Scotland with a limited turnover, to make matters worse we have no European revenue, what do you want? Ally was backed very well and chose to close the window with no new strikers, his choice. 5 names for every position he said he had, he went for 2, what happened to the other 3?

We cant even afford to carry this squad with just 3 strikers, how can we possibly add to it?

He lied....Simple as.

His document when he bought the club stated as he did in interviews... £5mil would be spent on players each season... (front loaded if needed)

There was no mention of 'as long as we arent pumped out of europe' This was Guarenteed investment

Our Net investment till now is approx £700,000

It is disgusting

From £2 mil Cueller £2.8 Juhasz £2.8 Goodwillie etc etc to the shite we ended up with??

Its a load of Shite..

Ortiz and Bedoya can both play LM yet not only do we have a LB starting there these two guys can't even make the bench.

Can Ally be trusted with any money to spend in all honesty?

He lied....Simple as.

His document when he bought the club stated as he did in interviews... £5mil would be spent on players each season... (front loaded if needed)

There was no mention of 'as long as we arent pumped out of europe' This was Guarenteed investment

Our Net investment till now is approx £700,000

It is disgusting

From £2 mil Cueller £2.8 Juhasz £2.8 Goodwillie etc etc to the shite we ended up with??

Its a load of Shite..

Want us to start Spending money for the sake of spending it.

Bocanegra and Goian have been smashing signings.

Ally McCoist will still be in charge of us regardless of the result today. Have some fans forgot we have a tax bill case looming. Who would want the job with that looming in the background. It was part of the reason Ally McCoist got the Management job in the first place.

I want to state that I dont want to sell Jelavic, nor do i really want boyd back. However, if thats whats going to happen, then why are we fechin about? Surley someone has given this some thought before now, is that not what management is all about (McCoist/whyte).