***The Official Rangers v Motherwell Thread***

simplythebest

I want to state that I dont want to sell Jelavic, nor do i really want boyd back. However, if thats whats going to happen, then why are we fechin about? Surley someone has given this some thought before now, is that not what management is all about (McCoist/whyte).

(tu)

would be the news ive been waiting for since he signed for us . horrendous footballer ( if you can call him that ) and just generally a muppet .

How much we selling him for? No lower than 500k for him :pipe:

He lied....Simple as.

His document when he bought the club stated as he did in interviews... £5mil would be spent on players each season... (front loaded if needed)

There was no mention of 'as long as we arent pumped out of europe' This was Guarenteed investment

Our Net investment till now is approx £700,000

It is disgusting

From £2 mil Cueller £2.8 Juhasz £2.8 Goodwillie etc etc to the shite we ended up with??

Its a load of Shite..

700k is not our net investment at all, it's closer to 2m.

I want to state that I dont want to sell Jelavic, nor do i really want boyd back. However, if thats whats going to happen, then why are we fechin about? Surley someone has given this some thought before now, is that not what management is all about (McCoist/whyte).

Boyd has a couple of offers on the table but none of them interest him. So basically he is waiting on us. McCoist knows this. If he doesn't want him he should just tell him.

I can PM admin my source.

This is going to be a tough one today.Mwell are not a bad team on their game and we will need to show improvement for a comfortable win.

A positive reaction from the team would be great but I am really not that confident.

Get the finger out lads and give us something to smile abut.

we should be paying mccinnes 500k for taking him away from ibrox . someone should boot his arse for him on the way out the door an all .

(tu) we will be making a profit anyway as I'm sure he was a bosman?

He lied....Simple as.

His document when he bought the club stated as he did in interviews... £5mil would be spent on players each season... (front loaded if needed)

There was no mention of 'as long as we arent pumped out of europe' This was Guarenteed investment

Our Net investment till now is approx £700,000

It is disgusting

From £2 mil Cueller £2.8 Juhasz £2.8 Goodwillie etc etc to the shite we ended up with??

Its a load of Shite..

Lied about what?

The season aint over, we have a full month of a transfer window to go, calm down.

As you say there was no mention of European reliance but ffs, use your head, he aint no sugardaddy, of course it was reliant on European football.

Never mind net, we dont know when we will see those monies coming in, Boughy, Adam and Wilson i take it you are on about.

Goodwillie was never worth almost £3m, never, bullet dodged. Cuellar wasnt fit, was a pointless offer. We missed Juhasz and got Gian and Bocanegra, not bad imo.

Whats a load of shite is fans spitting the dummy out because they want to go back to the Murray days of buying titles and getting into huge debts, thats what is shite. Whats shite is the way Ally is running this team, that is shite. To moan about Mr Whyte who is new to football himself is pathetic stuff, especially when you see what he has done for us since taking over. The man is a God send!

Would Lloyds have allowed Greegs, Davo and Whitts, even Wyldey to sign new deals? Would they have let us sign up Weir, Healy Perry and the like again? Would they have let Ally spend £1.5m on Lee Wallace? Would they have allowed Ally to bring in Bedoya early?, no matter if hes shite, we still done it, Would they have let Ally keep Jelavic for another year? Would they have let Ally carry a squad of 31 professional footballers when he is only competing in 2 domestic competitions? The answer to all is NAW!

Our problem now is not in the directors box, its in the dug out and in the stands!

Keep the heed M (tu)

The selection is fine, my biggest worry is are the players going to be up for this and get at them from the start? Highly unlikely, lose or draw today and serious questions need to be answered from McCoist

Notice how I put serious in bold for effect.

Boyd has a couple of offers on the table but none of them interest him. So basically he is waiting on us. McCoist knows this. If he doesn't want him he should just tell him.

I can PM admin my source.

It doesnt surprise me that he has a few offers, however, nor does it surprise me that we are fechin about trying to save a few bob on his contract. meanwhile we are on a run of loosing games with healy being the proposed saviour ffs!

Lied about what?

The season aint over, we have a full month of a transfer window to go, calm down.

As you say there was no mention of European reliance but ffs, use your head, he aint no sugardaddy, of course it was reliant on European football.

Never mind net, we dont know when we will see those monies coming in, Boughy, Adam and Wilson i take it you are on about.

Goodwillie was never worth almost £3m, never, bullet dodged. Cuellar wasnt fit, was a pointless offer. We missed Juhasz and got Gian and Bocanegra, not bad imo.

Whats a load of shite is fans spitting the dummy out because they want to go back to the Murray days of buying titles and getting into huge debts, thats what is shite. Whats shite is the way Ally is running this team, that is shite. To moan about Mr Whyte who is new to football himself is pathetic stuff, especially when you see what he has done for us since taking over. The man is a God send!

Would Lloyds have allowed Greegs, Davo and Whitts, even Wyldey to sign new deals? Would they have let us sign up Weir, Healy Perry and the like again? Would they have let Ally spend £1.5m on Lee Wallace? Would they have allowed Ally to bring in Bedoya early?, no matter if hes shite, we still done it, Would they have let Ally keep Jelavic for another year? Would they have let Ally carry a squad of 31 professional footballers when he is only competing in 2 domestic competitions? The answer to all is NAW!

Our problem now is not in the directors box, its in the dug out and in the stands!

Keep the heed M (tu)

Have to agree with this. It doesn't make for positive posting but I reckon the main problems lie with the coaches