***The Official Rangers v Motherwell Thread***

simplythebest

One of our few players that shows some hint of creativity.

Many others need dropped before him.

Sand dancer with no actual ability, creativity or end product....get rid of him now not what we need.

Would rather a left or right sided midfielder than a winger whose lazy and doesn't have the actual ability to create anything

I hope aluko is nowhere near the team...awful, awful footballer i'm afraid.

And your an awful judge of football.

The one player who looked to offer anything the last few matches he played was Aluko.

You defend Ally and his destruction of our club while slating players who are showing the potential to get us out of this mess. hmmm...

:shifty:

And your an awful judge of football.

The one player who looked to offer anything the last few matches he played was Aluko.

You defend Ally and his destruction of our club while slating players who are showing the potential to get us out of this mess. hmmm...

:shifty:

Looked like he could do something, actually did nothing but i'm the awful judge..... :lol:

Away and work on your "i surrender" banner for the next game....or should i say for hanging behind you as you watch it on a stream....

Sand dancer with no actual ability, creativity or end product....get rid of him now not what we need.

Would rather a left or right sided midfielder than a winger whose lazy and doesn't have the actual ability to create anything

think youre being quite harsh here.

his crossing seems to be the best in the team (much better from what ive seen from wylde, ortiz, davis...). he is very capable of beating a player and has shown it several times.

i agree hes maybe not an ideal option but right now we dont have anybody else who can play on the right wing.

think youre being quite harsh here.

his crossing seems to be the best in the team (much better from what ive seen from wylde, ortiz, davis...). he is very capable of beating a player and has shown it several times.

i agree hes maybe not an ideal option but right now we dont have anybody else who can play on the right wing.

I just don't see it, i'm not usually this harsh this early into someones rangers career, i would give time for almost anyone to settle in but i just don't see it with this boy i really don't

Impressed by one cross in 70 odd minutes in those conditions against a central midfielder playing at left back....my we are easy impressed

Did more in the first 10 minutes than davis has in the last 6 weeks. Who would you rather played, edu? Mcculloch? Gregg "can't cross a ball to save himself" wylde?

I just don't see it, i'm not usually this harsh this early into someones rangers career, i would give time for almost anyone to settle in but i just don't see it with this boy i really don't

I'm really surprised by this comment. I think Aluko's been excellent so far, wasn't great against celtic but in every other game has looked very dangerous. Beats a man with skill and pace, get's forward and I think he does have an end product on him.

I think his biggest fault is trying to be too clever and maybe should just pass the ball instead of trying to beat that extra man.

I'm really surprised by this comment. I think Aluko's been excellent so far, wasn't great against celtic but in every other game has looked very dangerous. Beats a man with skill and pace, get's forward and I think he does have an end product on him.

I think his biggest fault is trying to be too clever and maybe should just pass the ball instead of trying to beat that extra man.

Has he had an assist yet, genuinely can't remember him having one, apart from to Kilmarnock

Has he had an assist yet, genuinely can't remember him having one, apart from to Kilmarnock

Technically he has, Wallace did score from his cross but it just wasn't given. He also won that penalty but I don't know if that counts :craphead:

He's still only played 4 times for us I think.

Technically he has, Wallace did score from his cross but it just wasn't given. He also won that penalty but I don't know if that counts :craphead:

He's still only played 4 times for us I think.

What about Hamburg?

As long as McCulloch isn't playing then I can live with it.

It's either Broadfoot or McMillan for RB and I don't see it being McMillan. Wouldn't be the worst idea trying Bartley at RB tbh. Got a bit of pace, played midfield before so is used to going forward if need be and would be better defensively than Broadfoot.