***The Official Rangers v Motherwell Thread***

simplythebest

:McGregor:

:McMillan: :Bartley: :Bocanegra::Wallace:

:Davis: :Edu: :McKay: :Wylde:

:Jelavic: :Lafferty:

I'd utilise Davis wide right at the moment because we're lacking a player who can link midfield and attack, something Davis did from the right in his first couple of seasons here. In order for this to work properly, we need a player with some footballing intelligence in the middle of the park, I'd give McKay an opportunity here but Bendiksen is also an option I'd be open to giving a try.

I've selected Bartley at CB because I think he's earned another game in there after his performance on Wednesday, while Goian's earned a spell on the bench for his stupidity.

McMillan will drop out for Broadfoot, even though he proved second half he can't defend and he cost us the goal by being unable to mark the giant that is Joe Ledley, but I selected McMillan anyway.

:McGregor:

:Broadfoot: :Goian::Bocanegra: :Papac:

:Aluko: :Davis: :Edu: :Wylde:

:Lafferty: :Jelavic:

Odd that so many have a moan about Ally playing defenders ahead of natural midfielders then they put Wallace in their midfield. A good attacking left back sure but not a winger or left midfielder IMO.

I will kiss my own arse if McKay is playing, but I doubt I will have too. Something not quite right about the MM affair.

Agreed. I can understand him not getting a shout if we were beating all before us and playing great football but the fact that he cannot get a game when we have struggled to string two passes together and have been awful in midfield is baffling. Maybe his training comments went down worse then we thought?