Sign in to follow this  
simplythebest

***The Official Rangers v Motherwell Thread***

Picking a team is so easy.

Ally's refusal to play 50% of his summer signings means that you can pick the side every week, midfield especially.

:Papac: should play. In my opinion the defence looks more stable and composed with him in the side. Lee Wallace has been doing good at the left hand side. Keep it that way.

This will be my first time at Ibrox this season because of works commitments. The good lady got me hospitality tix for my birthday last week. I wonder if its too much to ask for a complete turnaround in tactics, team selection and indeed fortunes..... doh

Happy birthday!

Hope the team does you proud to round off the day!

Only had hospitality once at Ibrox - was a draw with Falkirk round time scum almost went bust.

Got to say the overall package meant the iffy result hurt a bit less than normal (I'd got a few down me!)

Sticks in my mind this burd asks ' are you a Rangers fan then? '

Answer 'yes, why?'

Her 'well you seemed a bit more animated than everyone else when they scored!'

Be prepared for there being a few folk around you who aren't as committed as you (folk take business connections & a fair few aren't bluenoses!) & have a cracking day!

I fear Jelavic might be missing today. The sooner we can get the money for him and get a replacement the better. His agents don't want him getting injured.

No source or info, purely my own opinion.

After nearly a week of doom and gloom it will be good to see Rangers again. All the doomsday talk on Forums won't mean a jot when we take to the field. Big big game - shame it will probably be our lowest league crowd of the season so far.

Come on Rangers :uk:

Hopefully see a reaction today and take a few goals off them. The whole club needs a boost and we need to put a winning streak together after such a shite December (tu)

I can't see too many surprises in the starting XI so I'm not expecting a fantastic performance, as recent evidence points elsewhere. But I am expecting and demanding three points.

C'mon Rangers! WATP. :21:

Tip Ally to make massive changes today

Play Lee behind the back four

Paint arrows pointing forwards on Steve Davis boots

Kirk well pass on that one

Wylde to follow the zig zag lines that he has painted on the turf for him

Jela make him wear a liverpool jersey under his Rangers one, might start playing then

Give in at last play a youth player in midfield Davie Weir.

Tip Ally to make massive changes today

Play Lee behind the back four

Paint arrows pointing forwards on Steve Davis boots

Kirk well pass on that one

Wylde to follow the zig zag lines that he has painted on the turf for him

Jela make him wear a liverpool jersey under his Rangers one, might start playing then

Give in at last play a youth player in midfield Davie Weir.

Oooft cynical loyal but probably not far off the mark. I expect a reaction today though and feel we will put on a good performence.

Is this game on sky sports/televised? I'd drop pretty much the whole starting eleven from the Celtic game apart from Bartley and boca. Intact I though bartley had a cracking game at cb!