***The Official Rangers vs Sheep Thread***

Gaz52

Sometimes in football the chances just dont fall for you and today was one of those days. We should have won that by 4 or 5 but we fckd it so we just need to fight on and keep believing. Gutted and two points dropped but a point is still a point.

Having said that, 4 draws at Ibrox is shocking.

we are in desperate need of a striker Healy just will not do,the amount of times Jela tried to play him in and he just looked clueless shouldnt be allowed to pull on a Rangers top ever again,thank got we have Celik coming in as the only thing Wylde offers is pace should be loaned out.

Unless we bring in someone who can actually put the ball in the net the league is over :angry:

Positives from today Aluko and Edu thats it :anguish:

think with the right players coming in this window even if jela goes we will still win 4 in a row. just wished that we were not so proud as to not pay what the turks wanted for miller when he wanted to come back to ibrox (if he did ?)as i think kenny would have scored the goals to take us into europe and be a good few points in front of the scum but hey ho we didnt.and it might just come back to haunt us.but i fucking hope not :crabflute:

We are losing points at an alarming rate now ,and I am scunnered with this it is utterly utterly unacceptable, in a League like this Ally better pull something out, and we must win all our Games now or it will be over if we keep dropping Silly points like this .Our home form is abysmal and has been since the First Game of the season. Unacceptable Mr McCoist.

We have no Fire-power and we need a leader who can grab this Team by the scruff of the Neck .Davis for me is not that Leader.We need another hard Tackling CM in there ,no not McCuloch a Kevin Thompson type who can win a Tackle and Play a Pass.

Disagree completely. We have a lopsided and poorly assembled squad littered with several good players who are all being hindered by clueless management.

The coaches and manager are an embarrassment. As you ask, what shite will he come up with now..........

It will be how unlucky we were and the superb players gave their all. I'm all for defending players publicly and what not, when they deserve it, but sometimes as manager you have to come out and tell it like it is. I think Ally's too scared to tell the truth, that some players simply aren't good enough and other simply aren't playing well enough.

More than enough chances to change things, to show that he's learning how to manage in what is a VERY tough and unforgiving job. But then, he surely knows the demands and expectations of the job. Deliver or bugger off really, we dont have time for a manager to learn his trade.

Sometimes in football the chances just dont fall for you and today was one of those days. We should have won that by 4 or 5 but we fckd it so we just need to fight on and keep believing. Gutted and two points dropped but a point is still a point.

Having said that, 4 draws at Ibrox is shocking.

Far too many of those days im afraid. Times up.

Again a poor show.

We do everything so slowly - no -pace in our build up until they score.

We clearly lack quality going forward apart from Aluko and Jelavic.

We have needed another striker for ages yet we are no nearer signing one. That cost us today - maybe the title.

Bartley should not be playing at RB when we have McMillan available. He is clumsy and no help in overlapping and was poor at their goal today as was Goian.

This team is just not good enough.

Agree on Bartley - he's obviously not fit. Wallace had a poor game too. Overall we were slow, clumsy and generally flat.

Always, always happens when everyone is 100% confident of a win. Life goes on.

For all the praise our defence gets on here other teams only need a few chances against us and they score. We have chance after chance against shite and still only score 1.

It seems that every other team spots an opportunity and goes for it whether its a speculative long range effort or a simple pass on the edge of the box to an alert striker darting in behind the defence. Whereas our players trip over the ball, fall on their arses or just generally pass the buck when they're in sight of the goal.

We are struggling for the league now, no doubt about it.

This Rangers team simply doesn't/can't learn from mistakes.

What chance do our players have? We have 1 striker. 1. And even he doesnt want to be here. Its a fucking disgrace. I feel sorry for the players, i really do, 10 of them gave their all today.

Is it so difficult to throw McKay in and see what he can do? Really annoyed at Ally right now - I don't like feeling this way towards him, but he has a few options that could bring a spark to the side yet persists time and again with the same formation or players that simply aren't getting the job done effectively.

It will be how unlucky we were and the superb players gave their all. I'm all for defending players publicly and what not, when they deserve it, but sometimes as manager you have to come out and tell it like it is. I think Ally's too scared to tell the truth, that some players simply aren't good enough and other simply aren't playing well enough.

More than enough chances to change things, to show that he's learning how to manage in what is a VERY tough and unforgiving job. But then, he surely knows the demands and expectations of the job. Deliver or bugger off really, we dont have time for a manager to learn his trade.

I thought the players were fine, all except Healy who was a man short as was Wallace, but no way is it their fault, they dont pick the team and their ability is limited for different reasons. Lees no winger and Healys no footballer.

Ally has learned fuck all from the Falkirk/Malmo/Maribor shambles.