***The Official Rangers vs Sheep Thread***

Gaz52

He scored against Motherwell and did Okay.

He scored once against Arbroath....Should of really scored about 4.

He has shown in both games he can't run and when the ball comes in the box he has the mobility of a Subbuteo Player.

Sooner Ally gets some more forwards in the door the better.

agree we need other forwards in but today we have 2 fit strikers and they both start.

It's pretty clear McKay aint gonna get a game for us, don't understand why everyone keeps on about it.

These things happen, managers don't fancy some players and just wont play them.

I hate this whole argument but it is so puzzling that the fans deserve somewhat of an explanation on it.

It's pretty clear McKay aint gonna get a game for us, don't understand why everyone keeps on about it.

These things happen, managers don't fancy some players and just wont play them.

There's not fancying someone then there's putting him in 11th place for midfield on someone you just signed yourself and is Aussie POTY.

Yea they did. It was, 'Jig will go straight back into the team against Aberdeen after suspension' - hopefully Ally is seeing the light regarding McCulloch

Don't think it was a cert for him to jump back on the saddle - thought it was known that he plays the bulk of his games away from home where we are seen to struggle.

When I said experts I pretty much meant the self-appointed experts who convince themselves that they know every move the club and Ally is gonna make

But who are these self appointed experts? name names.

Some posters see things differently, but that's football. Everybody has a opinion on it.

But who are these self appointed experts? name names.

Some posters see things differently, but that's football. Everybody has a opinion on it.

Literally have no clue who they were, there are plenty who love to tell us that Jig will always get back in though.

Opinions are fine, its when some posters tell us that something is unquestionably going to happen that they look a bit silly when it doesn't.

Come on Rangers, fucking pump these sheep shggrs

Indeed,lets lay down a marker. Think we can build up a head of steam. After watching Celtic being absolutely fucking dreaful earlier, I really want us to build up some confidence before the next Old Firm. A good win today please

Indeed,lets lay down a marker. Think we can build up a head of steam. After watching Celtic being absolutely fucking dreaful earlier, I really want us to build up some confidence before the next Old Firm. A good win today please

Agreed mate, win today and keep on their heels, I think they next play at Hearts in the league so hopefully we can get 2 wins before they play next and pile on the pressure

Although today is definitely not won yet

Aluko will be key (tu)