***The Official Rangers vs Sheep Thread***

Gaz52

Agreed mate, win today and keep on their heels, I think they next play at Hearts in the league so hopefully we can get 2 wins before they play next and pile on the pressure

Although today is definitely not won yet

Aluko will be key (tu)

Indeed - There's only so long Celtic can keep scraping wins, all we can do at the minute is keep winning. Let's be quick out of the traps today

Literally have no clue who they were, there are plenty who love to tell us that Jig will always get back in though.

Opinions are fine, its when some posters tell us that something is unquestionably going to happen that they look a bit silly when it doesn't.

We have seen in the past Lee McCulloch will in time get back into the squad, so it's a valid point. It's not like a situation that has been made up to suit somebody agenda. It's a opinion from these "supposed experts". That nobody seems to remember who they are. But, every time this term gets used it's to validate somebody else point or importance. Then becoming them-self the very thing they are trying to semi-protest about.

Nobody is 100% on anything on here, but. We have all been right and wrong on something's. But, that's football... It's unpredictable.

What is the plug in required mate? I deleted some stuff off my C drive to make some room last week.

Some video playing software, got me to download a few things with it. Will delete as soon as the game finishes.

EDIT: Anyone elses stream well behind!?

Some video playing software, got me to download a few things with it. Will delete as soon as the game finishes.

EDIT: Anyone elses stream well behind!?

It's letting me delete them so I'll keep doing that meantime. Cheers (tu)