Jelavic Thread

Brian Laudrup

I hope that isn't true. We won't be making much profit on him then.

It probably is true mate as Rapid knew of his potential and would have been silly not to include a clause. I think the best option for us is to get as much of the fee upfront as possible and forget about a sell on clause. I'm fairly certain that this will be Jela's last multi million pound transfer.

Think so, I'm pretty sure its right though.

I remember it being said when we signed him.

Oh the days of spunking £4m on a player. :(

When we signed him mate Rapid wanted more money as they owed Zulte Wargem(sp) 20% of any fee recieved

Grant Holy is fairy tale stuff, why would a club fighting to stay in the EPL sell their top scorer and fan favourite?

Rapid are due a cut of any deal as some are reporting and no idea if we have paid off his fee, I know we paid some in the summer as Rapid came out claiming a late payment was due!

Norwich are not fighting to stay in the EPL bud. The fact its been reported he'd jump at the chance to come here gives me a little hope. I know its fairytale stuff, but its all ive got just now.

Norwich's main priority is to stay in the EPL is itnot? PL says it every week....that's all I'm saying the table is tight and anything can happen.

I just don't see a guy enjoying his best form in the top flight ready to drop to Scottish football...do you? They have already said they won't sell so that appears to be it.

Other targets may remain like the boy from Spain and maybe Boyd but most clubs will not sell a decent striker on the last few days without having adequate time to replace them.

I hope we keep Jelavic as he NEEDS to perform if he wants to play at the euros and who knows if how shows up well then we may get the fee we are holding out for.