Jelavic Thread

Brian Laudrup

I reckon we'll keep Jelavic now.

I agree! If we can't get the money we want or a 1/2 decent replacement, then what is the point? Especially with the Euro's coming, as long as he has a 1/2 decent summer then I would say that 8-10mil region would be do able AND we would have time to get in replacements.

If its £5 million + McFadden thats a joke but if its £7 million and McFaddden I'd take that more seriously.

There'd still be plenty of money to invest and a player that has shown promise in his career (tu)

One of the guys on the Everton forum asked a Rangers supporter would Rangers take 1 million plus McFadden :lol: Another guy says 2.5 million and another half million on appearances :lol:

If its £5 million + McFadden thats a joke but if its £7 million and McFaddden I'd take that more seriously.

There'd still be plenty of money to invest and a player that has shown promise in his career (tu)

One of the guys on the Everton forum asked a Rangers supporter would Rangers take 1 million plus McFadden :lol: Another guy says 2.5 million and another half million on appearances :lol:

Why? So we knock back 7.2 then accept 7 million a few days later. I would rather he stayed if I'm being honest

I don't think him staying is an option....we are desperate for the cash, the last thing i want is for nobody to bid for him and then we have to sell McGregor or Davis at the last minute just to raise some funds

Is that you mr.moyes :craphead:

Hahaha, No I am not Moyes! I was just having a little fun. Many talked about them not being able to do the full money so I was just playing around with some of their players that we would be interested in or would more than likely be offered. I have not heard anything more than what has already been posted.