Jelavic Thread

Brian Laudrup

“@Donaldson007: If Everton, or any other club, is successful in signing Nikica Jelavic I'm told Rangers will use some of the cash to bid for David Templeton”

ESPN reporter !!

I love Templeton as a player but do we need him now?? aluko, Wylde, Naisy, Mervan

“@Donaldson007: If Everton, or any other club, is successful in signing Nikica Jelavic I'm told Rangers will use some of the cash to bid for David Templeton”

ESPN reporter !!

He's not a striker though and last time I looked we were over run with wingers.

ESPN reporter !!

Hmmm. Obviously getting Templeton would be fantastic, but what about Mervan? Maybe we're planning on playing Mervan up front.

Why cant teams bid early in the transfer window instead of leaving it to the last couple of days hope we have a replacment ready to sign :anguish:

Because they think we are desperate and will accept a low bid rather than not get any cash for him.

ESPN reporter !!

And play him where? In goals? Drop aluko? Or is mervan viewed as a striker now?

Yes we do need him because he is better than wylde.

Im not sure id say we need him. We need a striker. We need a right back. We do not NEED a winger

Id like to edit that. It wont happen, but ive just thought of:

Edu. Davis

Aluko. Mervan. Templeton.

Holt.

Im away for a ham shank :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

A 3 playing behind the striker of Templeton, Celik and Aluko would be magnificent.

Goodbye Jelavic, thanks for the goals.

What striker though? There is just no point bringing in a winger until we bring in someone who will score 20 odd goals a season.

IF Jela goes then thats our 2 top scorers away for the season....we can't win the SPL without a goal scorer.