Jelavic Thread

Brian Laudrup

“@Donaldson007: If Everton, or any other club, is successful in signing Nikica Jelavic I'm told Rangers will use some of the cash to bid for David Templeton”

ESPN reporter !!

Weird one.

Probably see him as a money making exercise. Get him cheap and sell him on. Aluko and Mervan can both be played higher up the park.

Boyd is not a stick on.

He would have to drop his wage demands to around 7-9K a week...do you think he'd do that?

Maybe for a 6 month deal he might.

Back at his old club, nearer his family and kids at a school in Scotland.

He JUST might.

Said on sky transfer center, that they have stopped taking beats on Boyd as it seems to be Portland Timber he is going to.

Sky said last week that Boyd knocked back Houston because he wasnt ready to go to America at this time of his career.

Isnt Oregon America?

Or...are you at it again? :)

Sky said last week that Boyd knocked bsck Houston because he wasnt ready to go to America at this time of his career.

Isnt Oregon America?

Or...are you at it again? :)

Said

We've suspended betting on Kris Boyd moving this January after seeing sustained betting on him moving to the MLS, with Portland TImbers favourites to sign him. See all out transfer specials.

We need Boyd fuck all. We've got Healy who is just as good.

Disagree with that, Healy needs about 3 shots before he gets one on target...Boyd is a shite footballer but he scores plenty of goals.

I don't think he will come back as he will be holding out for the best wage he can get....we will have other targets I'm sure but who kows if they have been named like Sahili and the Spanish striker.

Disagree with that, Healy needs about 3 shots before he gets one on target...Boyd is a shite footballer but he scores plenty of goals.

I don't think he will come back as he will be holding out for the best wage he can get....we will have other targets I'm sure but who kows if they have been named like Sahili and the Spanish striker.

McCoist was the same. I would love Sahili, can't see it happening. 3 goals in 5 games now for Healy. Bearing in mind he has hardly played in a couple of years. The more games he plays the better he will get.

will rapid vienna not have a sell on clause ? 20% probably and if sold jelavic will be due money as he didn`t ask for a transfer :anguish: when craig keeps his cut there won `t be much left for ally! of course i could be talking aload of shite.

Keeps his cut?

Its not a house break ffs.