Jelavic Thread

Brian Laudrup

McCoist was the same. I would love Sahili, can't see it happening. 3 goals in 5 games now for Healy. Bearing in mind he has hardly played in a couple of years. The more games he plays the better he will get.

He's 32 mate, he won't get any better. I like the guy and am chuffed he scored some goals but he is not what we need and will not score 20 odd goals in a season like Boyd can.

I'm sorry but a Rangers with Healy being the main striker will not win the SPL.

will rapid vienna not have a sell on clause ? 20% probably and if sold jelavic will be due money as he didn`t ask for a transfer :anguish: when craig keeps his cut there won `t be much left for ally! of course i could be talking aload of shite.

I don't think anybody expects ally to be given millions, no player we have been linked would have required a big fee apart from maybe Holt but that will never happen...Jelavic going will allow Whyte to put some money towards running the club and allow Ally to get a few players in on low wages...I would like to think we are all realistic enough to know that is the situatuion

https://twitter.com/#!/AgentScotland

Everton have had a £6m bid for Nikica Jelavic accepted, £3.5m up front with the rest in installments (could rise to £7.5m on future success)

this carnt be true we turned down a better deal from west ham 5 mill up front and 2mill in add ons wasnt it

will rapid vienna not have a sell on clause ? 20% probably and if sold jelavic will be due money as he didn`t ask for a transfer :anguish: when craig keeps his cut there won `t be much left for ally! of course i could be talking aload of shite.

firstly a dont think the sell on clause would be 20% more like 10% if anything, plus it will only be a percentage on the profit we make so we can deduct 4mil off the fee right away.

i doubt jela will get a cut, will probs get told to forget his cut if he wants a move or we wont sell(if whyte has any brains)

ally will be lucky to see any of it imho. remember mr whyte has a castle to pay for.

Disagree with that, Healy needs about 3 shots before he gets one on target...Boyd is a shite footballer but he scores plenty of goals.

I don't think he will come back as he will be holding out for the best wage he can get....we will have other targets I'm sure but who kows if they have been named like Sahili and the Spanish striker.

Give the ball to him three times as much and we're sorted. :BELM:

https://twitter.com/#!/AgentScotland

Everton have had a £6m bid for Nikica Jelavic accepted, £3.5m up front with the rest in installments (could rise to £7.5m on future success)

this carnt be true we turned down a better deal from west ham 5 mill up front and 2mill in add ons wasnt it

depends what and who u believe

Disagree with that, Healy needs about 3 shots before he gets one on target...Boyd is a shite footballer but he scores plenty of goals.

I don't think he will come back as he will be holding out for the best wage he can get....we will have other targets I'm sure but who kows if they have been named like Sahili and the Spanish striker.

if healy starts the rest of the games this season i bet he will finish the season having scored between 10-15 goals and thats not half bad for half a season.

personally i agree he isnt good enough to be 1 of or main strikers but i think he gets a ruff time of it on here. we all know hes not a very good footballer but he will score goals at spl level when playing in a rangers team.

Dont know how much truth there is in this but last week I

noticed on twitter that either that Fourth official or Itk agent ( pair of pricks) were having an arguement with some west ham fans who were asking him if west ham had really made a bid, whichever one it was basically said no they hadnt, it was Everton who had made the bid.

Didnt bother posting as they both talk pish but strange if this bid is true!!

noticed on twitter that either that Fourth official or Itk agent ( pair of pricks) were having an arguement with some west ham fans who were asking him if west ham had really made a bid, whichever one it was basically said no they hadnt, it was Everton who had made the bid.

bid was today, not last week though, and id say most of the twittering are fake.

#blindsquirrel/nut

Everton have opened talks with Rangers in a bid to sign Nikica Jelavic before the transfer window closes on Tuesday.

West Ham had a £7m offer for the 26-year-old Croatian international striker rejected - now Everton boss David Moyes has made his move.

Rangers are understood to want £8m for Jelavic, who missed Saturday's 4-0 win against Hibernian because of illness

Everton have a limited transfer budget but sold Diniyar Bilyaletdinov to Spartak Moscow for £5m.

However, the Toffees are unlikely to meet Rangers' full asking price for Jelavic.

Talks are ongoing in an attempt to agree a deal, with Everton hoping Rangers may drop the price to what the Goodison Park club will regard as a more realistic valuation.