Zlatan Muslimovic on trial

Senna

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aluko has encouraged us to believe theres quality free agents out there.

Whilst we struck it lucky with Aluko i'm afraid that you pay for what you get and this guy seems pish.

I've heard that Kris Boyd is a free agent though.

Its always good to have a look at him but whats worrying is he was released in the summer and if he was that good someone whould have picked him up along time ago

I've never seen this guy play, and I don't find this a very exciting rumour, but that is what people said about Aluko too.

Egil Ostenstaad

James Beattie

David Healy

and...

Zlatan Muslimovic

Another fuckin' journeyman the wrong side of 30, surely there are young, quick, hungry strikers in the lower levels of England or Europe looking for a few grand a week and an opportunity to prove themselves.

That would be a far better option than signing another diddy.

Yae know something this sites a fucking shambles. Most of the same people criticised us for going for Aluko now slabber over him and are doing the same again. We are taking a look at players rather than waste money going for them without having a look 1st.

He may be a forward more used to playing the supporting role, he may even offer alot more than any our other forwards.

At the end of the day though we are only having a look ffs

Another player who seems to fit the mould of being a handful upfront without scoring that many goals.

I said it on Firday and I'll mention it again here, but I genuinely think McCoist doesn't want a quick striker or a guy who is renowned for sticking the ball in the net. I think he wants a big, hatchet man who will (in theory at least) bully defenders and allow the Aluko's, Davis', Cellik's & Naismith's of the world to play off of him.

The fact that most of the guys who we have linked with seem to fit that mould i.e Holt, Uchebo, Sandaza, O'Connor & now this guy certainly seem to point to that.

Yae know something this sites a fucking shambles. Most of the same people criticised us for going for Aluko now slabber over him and are doing the same again. We are taking a look at players rather than waste money going for them without having a look 1st.

He may be a forward more used to playing the supporting role, he may even offer alot more than any our other forwards.

At the end of the day though we are only having a look ffs

Exactly,its better to have a look at him over a week than spending 1.2 million on Mckay,Ortiz and Bedoya combined,who can't get a single game between the 3 of them.I wonder if any of the 3 of them would have been signed if we had them on trial for a week or so???