***The Official Rangers v Hibernian Thread***

Amac9

Why? Done very little wrong.

As I stated early on in the thread I just don't rate him at all. Yes bears like him cause he was the butt of the joke on here but footballing ability wise I think he is garbage

All this we are all Kerkar does my tits in. Ok the jungle jims said we are all Lennon now we are all Kerkar. Why copy all that shit??

Ps 1st sentence your reply and 2nd is a rant (tu)

More than ever I want this game to be out of the way!! Not just for a welcome 3 points hopefully, so we can sort shit out for the rest of the season and get this fuckin title race back on track!

I really wish they would limit the transfer window to just ONE week at the start of January. get all potential deals ready to sign by the end of December, and one week for the negotiations etc. Then everyone gets on with the business of playing football.

I just wonder how much all this speculation has played on the mind of Jelavic.

:McGregor:

:Bartley: :Goian::Bocanegra::Wallace:

:Aluko: :Davis: :Edu: :Wylde:

:mervan:

:Healy:

:(

'Tis gonny be a nervous game without Jela to get the goals but hopefully Mervan is the man to replace his presence as Healy won't

Think the team will pick up tomorrow, no more slip-ups! C'mon the Rangers ffs! :21:

:McGregor:

:Bartley: :Goian::Bocanegra::Wallace:

:Aluko: :Davis: :Edu: :Wylde:

:mervan:

:Healy:

:(

'Tis gonny be a nervous game without Jela to get the goals but hopefully Mervan is the man to replace his presence as Healy won't

Think the team will pick up tomorrow, no more slip-ups! C'mon the Rangers ffs! :21:

of the players available that team has a good balance,and after watching all our spl opponents this season Hibs have been the poorest,so three points a MUST!!!