***The Official Rangers v Hibernian Thread***

Amac9

As I stated early on in the thread I just don't rate him at all. Yes bears like him cause he was the butt of the joke on here but footballing ability wise I think he is garbage

All this we are all Kerkar does my tits in. Ok the jungle jims said we are all Lennon now we are all Kerkar. Why copy all that shit??

Ps 1st sentence your reply and 2nd is a rant (tu)

I actually forgot that's how it started :lol: Was funny at first, but I just feel his footballing ability was always overlooked and mocked just because he fell on his arse with his very first touch for us. In my opinion, I think he's looked liek a decent squad player since then.

Give us:

Mcgregor

Mcmillan Goian. Bocanegra. Wallace

Edu. Davis. Bedoya/Mckay/ortiz anyone but mculloch!

Aluko. Mervan. Wylde

Mculloch will play, im sure of it. I have a feeling we might see:

Mcgregor

Bartley. Goian. Bocanegra. Papac

Aluko. Edu. Davis. Wallace

Mculloch. Healy

How I would line us up tomorrow and reasoning.

------------------Greegs-----------------

McMillan------Bartley----Boca------- Wallace

-------------------Edu-------------------

----------Davis---------McKay------------

Aluko--------------------------------Cellik

-----------------Healy--------------------

McMillan in as Bartley hasn't been great at right back.

Bartley in place of Goian who I think has been of the boil for a while.

Wallace gets the nod over Papac as playing a narrow 3 in the midfield means we need or full backs to be getting up and over lapping and supporting the wide forwards.

McKay narrowly gets the nod over Hutton basically due to the fact I want to see him playing in his favoured Inside left of a 3 man midfield. Favoured as far as I've read - correct me if I'm wrong. If Hutton gets the nod then I would expect him to sit deeper. With Edu he should be going box to box closing down and getting the ball wide or to Davis and McKay quickly. If we hadn't got rid of Fleck he would be in this position with him and Davis taking turns to get close to Healy.

Cellik gets the nod as I've been far from convinced with Wylde recently and I will lose my shit if we see 2 left backs on the field again. Let's see what the young lad can offer.

Healy because there is no one else. Scary thought!!

Thoughts??

How I would line us up tomorrow and reasoning.

------------------Greegs-----------------

McMillan------Bartley----Boca------- Wallace

-------------------Edu-------------------

----------Davis---------McKay------------

Aluko--------------------------------Cellik

-----------------Healy--------------------

McMillan in as Bartley hasn't been great at right back.

Bartley in place of Goian who I think has been of the boil for a while.

Wallace gets the nod over Papac as playing a narrow 3 in the midfield means we need or full backs to be getting up and over lapping and supporting the wide forwards.

McKay narrowly gets the nod over Hutton basically due to the fact I want to see him playing in his favoured Inside left of a 3 man midfield. Favoured as far as I've read - correct me if I'm wrong. If Hutton gets the nod then I would expect him to sit deeper. With Edu he should be going box to box closing down and getting the ball wide or to Davis and McKay quickly. If we hadn't got rid of Fleck he would be in this position with him and Davis taking turns to get close to Healy.

Cellik gets the nod as I've been far from convinced with Wylde recently and I will lose my shit if we see 2 left backs on the field again. Let's see what the young lad can offer.

Healy because there is no one else. Scary thought!!

Thoughts??

I agree with you mate but Ally won't start McKay or McMillan

I would play McMillan at right back .

McGregor

McMillan

Boca

Goian

Wallace

Aluko/McKay

Davis

Ortiz/Edu

Bedoya/Wylde

Celik

McCulloch

That should see past Hibs IMO.

Play attacking football against this shite and not 6 or 7 defenders and end up chucking the league today.

:angsum:

Yes i know but this is Ally we're talking about.

I bet we have Papac and Wallace down the left,McCulloch and Edu shoe horned in,Bartley at right back and a team with no pace and we end up drawing it 1-1 and Ally comes out and says we have enough chances to win the game.

Sound familiar

I put McCulloch up cos although he's pish is he that much worse than Healy or Kerkar.

Ally's team

McGregor

Bartley

Goian

Boca

Papac

Wallace

Davis

McCulloch

Edu

Aluko

Healy

I think my team is better

I hope today works out the way the motherwell game did , without Jelavic up front we shouldnt be inclined to play the constant long ball on top of him . Hopefully wel get the ball down and play , when we do that wer good enough to beat any team in this league .

3-0

healy first scorer

I'd be tempted to stick Bartley in at centre back today.

With Grifiths and O'Connor out Sproule will probably play up front for them, the thought of him running at Goian and Bocanegra worries me.

<cr> I'd be more worried at him running at Bartley.

I hope today works out the way the motherwell game did , without Jelavic up front we shouldnt be inclined to play the constant long ball on top of him . Hopefully wel get the ball down and play , when we do that wer good enough to beat any team in this league .

3-0

healy first scorer

no fleck this time though........... hopefully means Mervan gets a start

What do Hibs have to trouble us ?

They are 2nd bottom for a reason. Two main attacking players out so for me there is no need for Bartley at all. More pace in the full back and wide areas is what we need.

However it will be more of the same lop sided rubbish I fear.