***The Official Rangers v Dundee United Thread***

Goianegra

no joking guys. i'd seriously consider playing mcculloch up front in this game.he was always a striker before he went to wigan.heis good in the air and might just be able to bring others into play.anyone is better than healy

:McGregor:

:Bartley: :Goian::Bocanegra: :Papac:

:Aluko: :Davis: :Edu: :Wallace:

:mervan:

:Healy:

Losing Jela was a massive blow and not having a replacement is worse but I feel after watching the Hibs game that the other players can step up and deliver. Actions speak louder than words though as Dundee Utd will prove to be tough opponents in contrast to the poor Hibees team. Ally will have the squad riled up, cut out the statements from Lemon and stick them to dressing room wall. We are the Rangers and we're going nowhere!

Gers 3-1 Utd (Healy, Aluko and Mervan) :21::craphead:

Why is everyone raving about a 21 year old free transfer. I'm not expecting Mervan to make an immediate impact like Aluko has. Sone had previous spl experience to draw on.

On a side note, I would LOVE McCulloch to play up front and score against "them" when we next meet

Why is everyone raving about a 21 year old free transfer. I'm not expecting Mervan to make an immediate impact like Aluko has. Sone had previous spl experience to draw on.

On a side note, I would LOVE McCulloch to play up front and score against "them" when we next meet

Plenty. Give the guy a chance. :mervan: :mervan: :mervan: :mervan: :mervan: :mervan: