***The Official Rangers v Dundee United Thread***

Goianegra

Cheers mate I was havin a pop at you , the fanfuckintastic was in response to Mervans lack of game time

It's cool mate, more of a statement towards our managements selection decisions at times this season that someone who hasn't played in 3 months is launched in as a saviour.

Ally can't be allowed to manage this team any longer

We need to stop the rot NOW

sorry ally, you have to go

Shut up... who do you suggest we bring in to manage this current pandemonium.

Even Jimmy Calderwood would turn the job down at the moment.

Scratch my comment from before about Bartley being a decent right back....All he does is lump a fucking diagonal ball to papac / healy. there both small. i can not beluve this tactics, were gettign the ball out wide to try to put balls in the box as if we've got Zigic and Crouch upfront

This will get laughed at but..

At half time bring jig on for Mervan and shove him up front.

He will knock the ball down to Healy from this long ball.

Might be the answer as we cant play through them bad times when we need to resort to the big punt though.

The decision to let the likes of Fleck, Hutton, and McMillan go away on loan while we are stuck playing centrebacks at right back and left wing is baffling.

I thought these players would be leaving to cut the wage bill to maybe bring in a player or a loan signing, but since that never happened what the hell was the point of depleting an already depleted squad!

Dont think we have the Players on the bench to turn this one around.Healy and Mervan are passengers and our defence looks like it will lose a goal every time they go up the park.Bartley at RB is a joke and the only Players who look like they can do anything are Aluko and Edu.