***The Official Rangers v Dundee United Thread***

Goianegra

Im actually thinking Mervan looks overwhelmed , unfortunately

Cheers mate I was havin a pop at you , the fanfuckintastic was in response to Mervans lack of game time

It's cool mate, more of a statement towards our managements selection decisions at times this season that someone who hasn't played in 3 months is launched in as a saviour.

My last post shoulda said wasny , not was havin a pop <cr>

We are skint, DU are skint. We have the better and bigger pool. They are two up. Who is to blame??

Whyte? I don't think so!

High balls from the start. Davis, not looking interested again. Players movement, there isn't any. Passing, fucking frightening.

Most look not up for it.

Papac and and Wallace on the left does NOT work!

Marvin, to ealry to fully judge, but at the minute looks piish!

Aluko, get him on a five year deal FFS!

That aside we'll still win!

BTW, that's not me and the two sproggs in the Govan. I didn't think me not going would have such an effect. Seriously, the attendance is bad looking and I do feel bad now and do promise I will not miss another game. The club need our support now more than ever.

The decision to let the likes of Fleck, Hutton, and McMillan go away on loan while we are stuck playing centrebacks at right back and left wing is baffling.

I thought these players would be leaving to cut the wage bill to maybe bring in a player or a loan signing, but since that never happened what the hell was the point of depleting an already depleted squad!

McMillan's not away on loan mate, we SOLD him to Dunfermline for 50k, Fleck should have stayed no idea why we loaned him out :anguish:

If they have a go we could lose 4 or 5 today. Hopefully the players will wake up. If McCulloch is to come on we

may as well play him in his natural position (no not CB or CM) and hopefully he can win a knock on or two.

C'mon Gers we are better than this (tu)

Has Healy even jumped for a ball yet? Just stands there, I know he's small but he can at least attept to win the ball ffs. Even if the worst case scenerio is the defender makes a mistake. Far to amature so far, need to come out fighting the second half

Fucking hell!

Right, I'm the manager and these are my changes at half time:-

Papac to right back.

Wylde on for Bartley.

Little for Celik (all too fast and physical for him today)

Aluko on the right.

You're just shifting names around. The (dis)organisation of the team happens at training before the game, it's a royal fuckup of Ally.

The sunny day of the opening day of the season seems so long ago now :( the unfurling of the flag, happy days. I neglect to mention the game ended in a draw but has there been such a turnaround in such a short period of time? Cruising to number 55 but now trailing by 4 points, pumped out of 3 (looking like 4) cup competitions, I hate to say it but going on this performance the tims will win the league convincingly :anguish:

Why the long ball every time and WTF is Papac doing on the wing again, making the same mistakes again and again.

We crushed Hibs last week, don't change a team around which had nothing wrong with it. Maybe Kerkar and Wylde should come on now for Mervan and Papac

The wheels are coming off rapidly

Anyone who thinks we have any chance of winning this league is fuckin deluded

We are in free fall

It's going to be a couple of seasons at least until we put this right

It just shows how well sir Walter done in his second spell

But he was just papering over the substantial cracks at our club

Ally must walk after today, he must know himself that he is not good enough

Disgraceful performance so far, tactically inept and lacking any desire to win or compete. Ally needs to play to win rather than the not losing pish smith used for years. Bartley is terrible, but hardly the only one.

McMillan's not away on loan mate, we SOLD him to Dunfermline for 50k, Fleck should have stayed no idea why we loaned him out :anguish:

More brilliant decisions from the management.

How McMillan couldnt get a chance in front of Bartley Ill never know. Baffling.