***The Official Rangers v Dundee United Thread***

Goianegra

Can't believe how bad we are. Losing at home to dundee utd ffs. I don't mind not winning the cup as long as we win the league but we aren't winning anything the way we are playing. I can see the scum winning the treble if we dont pull our socks up. Can't think of anything worse than that.

If that was the case then McCoist could fuck off. What would be the point now of just giving up on the Scottish Cup, get a grip.

I just actually think he doesn't know how to change the game.

This battle is bigger than the William Hill Scottish Cup. This battle is for the soul of our football club.

This battle is bigger than the William Hill Scottish Cup. This battle is for the soul of our football club.

Any Manager who was to throw a competition deliberately would not get another job, no integrity.

Say all you want about the soul of the club but the Transfer Window is closed, nowt they can do now.

So what's he going to do next in your eyes? Start to throw every league game with bewildering substitutions and selections?

A season of winning nothing is what we have to look forward to. Everything looked rosy in October but now it's like a fucking nightmare, a long few months ahead with the taigs romping to the title (as no other SPL side look like taking points off them, shits). A horrible few months it has been, this is the nadir