***The Official Rangers v Dundee United Thread***

Goianegra

why did we let Fleck and Hutton leave on loan? We are in no position in terms of squad depth to let 2 players leave. 2 players on low wages i may add which makes it even more perplexing as it had nothing to do with the wage bill. Surely both those players would be better than Little and Kerkar.

Any Manager who was to throw a competition deliberately would not get another job, no integrity.

Say all you want about the soul of the club but the Transfer Window is closed, nowt they can do now.

So what's he going to do next in your eyes? Start to throw every league game with bewildering substitutions and selections?

Nobody is throwing anything.

Dundee United are better than us here. They are winning.

There are no options and the game has gone. Wisen up.

The late challenges from Dundee Utd are shocking.That Gunning challenge was intended to hurt Little with the knee up and now he lies on the ground pretending he has a head knock.Cant remember ever seeing a Rangers team with no dig but I am watching one now.

Sell our best striker when we are short of strikers + not getting anybody else in = mental.

Van Persie couldn't score with such shite service.

The team is totally disorganised and that's down to the manager.

By this time in the season we should all be clicking and it's not and it's fuck all to do with a striker.

Weve seen this dross all season! people need to wake up and see that Ally is clueless. We need a new manager with fresh ideas and were every players starts of fresh.

I dont give a fuck what anyone says but IMO the only chance we have of winning the lg is to replace the manager ASAP.

why did we let Fleck and Hutton leave on loan? We are in no position in terms of squad depth to let 2 players leave. 2 players on low wages i may add which makes it even more perplexing as it had nothing to do with the wage bill. Surely both those players would be better than Little and Kerkar.

frankly I suspect we have written this season off and have decided to save as much cash as possible.

Nobody is throwing anything.

Dundee United are better than us here. They are winning.

There are no options and the game has gone. Wisen up.

So his changes are in no way in an effort to change/win the game?

Your really can't be serious.

The late challenges from Dundee Utd are shocking.That Gunning challenge was intended to hurt Little with the knee up and now he lies on the ground pretending he has a head knock.Cant remember ever seeing a Rangers team with no dig but I am watching one now.

Thats because they know the Rangers side is packed with mincing little cowards who won't stand up for themselves or their team-mates when the boots start flying.

Weve seen this dross all season! people need to wake up and see that Ally is clueless. We need a new manager with fresh ideas and were every players starts of fresh.

I dont give a fuck what anyone says but IMO the only chance we have of winning the lg is to replace the manager ASAP.

No manager would win the league with this team. No manager would want to manage us at the moment.

Things are going to get worse before they get better regardless of what manager we have in charge.

Little and Kerkar up front.

That's Little and Kerkar up front.

You think I don't realise that? I can actually see that for myself.

The manager makes the changes to try and get us back in the game and he clearly thinks they can change the game.

Lack of options or not.

We have all we're getting till the end of the season mate, unless Ally walks on his own.