***The Official Rangers v Dundee United Thread***

Goianegra

I dont give a fuck what anyone says but IMO the only chance we have of winning the lg is to replace the manager ASAP.

Totally agree. Its so obvious he doesnt have a clue as a manager. This season is lost and I really hope we dont have to go through this again next season with Ally in charge. :anguish:

Weve seen this dross all season! people need to wake up and see that Ally is clueless. We need a new manager with fresh ideas and were every players starts of fresh.

I dont give a fuck what anyone says but IMO the only chance we have of winning the lg is to replace the manager ASAP.

Reluctanty agree mate

Gregg Wyldes crossing ability never fails to amaze me.

He is fucking dreadful, people will say he is only young etc, crossing ability doesnt come with age, its natural or can be learned....from a young age.

I hope we have some wonder kidds in our under 19's atm cos if not, the futire of rangers is bleak, with or without a good result at tax case.

We have the second best pool in the league by far and we are struggling.

I am now of the opinion that it's the manager that's the problem.

Players constantly being played out of position. Today they look like they've never played together before. Totally disorganised and got bullied all over the park. No game plan.

For me it's the manager. Hope I'm wrong.

Where to now for Ally? I will be surprised if he doesnt walk after this display.Given the relative sizes and finances of the Clubs we should still have way too much in the locker for teams like Dundee Utd but we havent and it has been all too evident against many teams this season.

You think I don't realise that? I can actually see that for myself.

The manager makes the changes to try and get us back in the game and he clearly thinks they can change the game.

Lack of options or not.

Hey man... stay loose.

The match will be over soon and this thread gone with it.

I have some hoosework needing done if you are not too busy with the post-match thread.