***The Official Rangers v Dundee United Thread***

Goianegra

The players look as If they only met this morning, in becoming sick of this, it is fcking disgusting times for our club and these cunts on the park look like they don't give a fuck.

This is what really hurts.

Is Ally a good manager? It doesn't seem so. The players still have a fucking duty to TRY.

A very comfortable win for an average Arabs side who are 7th in the SPL table and a full 31 pts behind us.

We were spineless, disorganised and totally inept....only Aluko emerges from that embarrassing display with any credit.

United were under no pressure at any point in the game and, indeed, could have had a couple more. We were poor in EVERY area of the pitch and defensively we were ripped apart at times....very, very worrying.

Sad, sad days I'm afraid and, I suspect more to come.

However, we MUST follow on....regardless!!!

Take note of the number of empty seats Mr Whyte, the way things are going a half empty Ibrox will be the norm.

NOT caused by Whyte, but by SDM and current on the field performances led by an inept manager.

We have the second best squad in the league by far and we struggle against every cunt. Must be Whyte's fault then?

there is a lot going on at rangers I am loth to blame super for to much of it. though not playing wylde and playing bartley etc is annoying me.

but before people Judge super they should remember its not easy motivating a team while the owner is hawking them around for sale.

its no coincidence Davis whittaker are two who are really struggling. neither want to leave but that may not be an option.

I suspect ally and several players may well be suporting p Murray etc in the impending struggle.

How bad must McKay and Bedoya be that they can't get into this side! So bad, that whoever signed them, should get the bullet!

Aye they are fucking rank...the Australian player of the year and a current USA Internationalist can't even make the squad...We must have a team of superstars out there just having a bad day. :anguish:

Ally can only do so much, Sir Alex would struggle with squad.

Easy option to blame the manager with limited resources.

Don't make excuses for Ally. Look at what Alex Ferguson can do with an average Man Utd squad.