***Jelavic watch 2012***

G.E.C.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone might take a gamble on him.

Maybe a Russian side?

I know it's easy to say now but I really wished we kept him until the summer because his stock will just rise after the Euros imo.

Although proving you can stand out in the PL adds on an extra few million to the price tag.

Easily worth between 10-15 million now.

I know it's easy to say now but I really wished we kept him until the summer because his stock will just rise after the Euros imo.

Although proving you can stand out in the PL adds on an extra few million to the price tag.

Easily worth between 10-15 million now.

We would never have got that money.

We quite easily could have got more for him, especially after a solid Euros, but a good run in the EPL and your stock just rises.

Which is understandable, we all knew he was worth it but we watched him play everyweek.

I'm glad he has proved the ignorant doubters wrong with the good run of form he has been in. No doubt he will be worth 3 times what they paid now, since that is the way the EPL goes. If form continues his head will be turned again, can't see him being an Everton player for longer than the end of next season if this is the case.