DonaldMacleod

New Members

3,437 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Aye mate.

Alright, a see what am doing now a think, haha, thanks. 😂

1 person likes this

Further to my last post, Im not really much of a forum person either so might be a bit all over the place with trying to quote and respond and all that stuff... Bear with me, Im not mental or anything.

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, Detroit Lion said:

Further to my last post, Im not really much of a forum person either so might be a bit all over the place with trying to quote and respond and all that stuff... Bear with me, Im not mental or anything.

Nobody reads this part of the forum @Detroit Lion you need to go to the quintessential off topic part of the forum and introduce yourself there, it's a good laugh and all good Rangers men, welcome to the forum m8.

Aw, OK - Thanks mate!

Hello,new here and still getting used to it.I am not very computer wise. How do I like a post I have read ? Thank you in advance.

1 person likes this

On 25/05/2017 at 10:31 AM, Detroit Lion said:

Aw, OK - Thanks mate!

Stay here with the newbies until you get used to the Forum.

I can recommmend the RM Erskine Fund thread once you are ready. :thumbup:

On 25/05/2017 at 0:57 PM, BrunoAlves said:

Hello,new here and still getting used to it.I am not very computer wise. How do I like a post I have read ? Thank you in advance.

Right-hand corner has a 💙and Like this.

Just tap this and it will change to show that you have registered a "like". You have a limited number of likes each day. 

👌 

1 person likes this

Hello hello

New member, BR2, lifetime ban from FF for telling it like it is, and also because suck is a fat self serving virgin.

8 minutes ago, Jam_piece said:

Hello hello

New member, BR2, lifetime ban from FF for telling it like it is, and also because suck is a fat self serving virgin.

Welcome brother, do you believe in God? , do you believe in aliens? Do you take drugs, are you a former poster? If you have any kind of answer to any of the above then dive in, if you're thinking WTF? then probably best if you go away quietly. 

12 hours ago, Zetland said:

Right-hand corner has a 💙and Like this.

Just tap this and it will change to show that you have registered a "like". You have a limited number of likes each day. 

👌 

Nice one,thank you.It wasn't there when I first registered. Many needed a few posts or something before I could start "likes". All good now.

1 person likes this

On 27/05/2017 at 8:32 AM, BrunoAlves said:

Nice one,thank you.It wasn't there when I first registered. Many needed a few posts or something before I could start "likes". All good now.

When you leave the relative safety of the New Members section, come and visit the RM Erskine Fund thread.

Anyone on the Forum can donate and join and it's a good way to support Erskine and integrate too. :thumbup:

@rosco88 @Steveandy42 @Bornabear1980

The message above applies equally to all new Members on the Forum.

Cheers

Hi chaps, I signed up around about the time of the playoff debacle. Sadly my initial time on here went the same way as the play offs...hoping for a right good run under Pedro, some of the players we're being linked with look shit hot...a mid of the calibre of Pena would tear up the SPHell. Anyway, I await the usual hazing, am a bead rattler etc. 

Cheers lads...WATP

I've been told I've to post on this new members page first 

1 hour ago, Steveandy42 said:

I've been told I've to post on this new members page first 

See this Steveandy thing, are you Steve and Andy is your "Partner"?

New nervous member here, excuse using local accent here it's nae text talk. Ive bade in Sheepsville a my life. I've had in my time up here been ripped for some poor sides but oh have I had some years where I walked aboot wit a hell of a swagger.  My school up here was Northfield Academy do ur research into that if u want. My main point for coming on is how to like posts and how do I put a pic up beside my username. Thanks and truly to interested to see how long the 1st accusation of taig will take. Last season has been hoorid for me up here but if we spend our money wisely we'll be well clear of sheepshaggers and closer those fenian fucks. Seeing Aberdeens last 2 games with sheepshaggers with pedo fucks showed the gap in games playing isn't big at all, the sheep fucks actually looked a bitter side than those taig fucks. Big hopes for next season I think we might still be 2nd next season but a trophy a certainty for me. Sorry for reading this pish if you did, I 12 sheets to the wind and wrote and easy for u Yous. Sorry

1 person likes this

Welcome Bornabear1980. Watch out for the original @bornabear with no numbers!!

Cheers

Zetland (Even further North than you). :thumbup:

New member here. my family are all big rangers supporters, but moved to Toronto before i was born. I have been to a couple games years ago, but have been following them a bit more recently. looking forward to talking to fellow fans, as i don't run into many around here.

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, duncam said:

New member here. my family are all big rangers supporters, but moved to Toronto before i was born. I have been to a couple games years ago, but have been following them a bit more recently. looking forward to talking to fellow fans, as i don't run into many around here.

Hello there my Canadian brother, welcome to the forum, members rarely visit this part of the forum, introduce yourself in the quintessential off topic part of the forum and get to know everyone in there, WATP.

@davyhutch

Better starting point for you on the Forum. Get used to how things work before taking on the big Bears! :thumbup:

New poster here! I have been a member of RM for 6 months or so and a regular reader but only made my first post tonight (largely due to the General Election) I have been a rangers fan all my life - largely due to my family - not a season ticket holder but have attended 4-5 games each season for the past few years. Ex Army, 22 and hoping to study politics at Edinburgh Uni in September (I am a conservative) we will see how tonight goes!

On 2/6/2012 at 2:38 PM, ElderBoyne said:

getting on a bit in age now!

And that was over 5 years ago. No logged in since. Pan breed?

New member, never used this forum before but ive been told to join by friends. Been using the Rangers FC app as a forum for the past two years but there just isnt enough people on it. Looking forward to getting to know all of yous.

1 person likes this

23 minutes ago, Geo17 said:

New member, never used this forum before but ive been told to join by friends. Been using the Rangers FC app as a forum for the past two years but there just isnt enough people on it. Looking forward to getting to know all of yous.

Welcome!

Word of advice: Figure out how things work before you play with the Big Bears. :thumbup:

Spoiler

:cheers:

Just now, Zetland said:

Welcome!

Word of advice: Figure out how things work before you play with the Big Bears. :thumbup:

Hide contents

:cheers:

Haha. Will keep that in mind.

1 person likes this