DonaldMacleod

New Members

3,547 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Frank Harrison said:

Cheers for what

I think you are missing a question mark. Either that or the rest of the sentence. 

 

Always someone wanting to be a cunny funt!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, mgartley82 said:

I think you are missing a question mark. Either that or the rest of the sentence. 

 

Always someone wanting to be a cunny funt!

I think you got the c and the f the wrong way round.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, mgartley82 said:

I think you are missing a question mark. Either that or the rest of the sentence. 

 

Always someone wanting to be a cunny funt!

Welcome to the site, and to the RM Erskine Fund. :rangers:

And don't worry - we all think frank's a wank too. :p:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, govanblue said:

Welcome to the site, and to the RM Erskine Fund. :rangers:

And don't worry - we all think frank's a wank too. :p:

 

@Frank Harrison think he means you mate........

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sonnybear1972 said:

@Frank Harrison think he means you mate........

I don't think those notifications work mate. :depressed:

At least I assume they don't, because @Zetland has been pinging them at you for ages, trying to get that donation you promised back in April.

:p:

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the add folks. I look forward to posting as often as possible. WATP.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello all - thanks for approving me joining up.

Been a fan since I can ever remember, used to be a season ticket holder but stopped following as close as I should have when life got in the way (Uni etc.) but I have recently started taking a strong interest again so looking forward to contributing on here :cheers:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey lads...been lurking like a gurkin for years on here...decided to take the plunge and have a crack at a bit of posting....bombay...go easy on me!!

😁😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TicketyBoo72 said:

Hey lads...been lurking like a gurkin for years on here...decided to take the plunge and have a crack at a bit of posting....bombay...go easy on me!!

😁😁

Hopefully your one and only post

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fuck up Frank....yer posts are 40% pish at the best of times.....the other 60% is just dribble.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TicketyBoo72 said:

Fuck up Frank....yer posts are 40% pish at the best of times.....the other 60% is just dribble.

 

 Watch your language. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi lads. Lurked for a long time, but I finally decided to sign up, purely because I think the savaging we seem to be getting by the gleeful press pissed me off. Need to stick together like only we can, the way we brought 50k to the 3rd division. Anyway, rant over, happy to join up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, GersGuy said:

Hi lads. Lurked for a long time, but I finally decided to sign up, purely because I think the savaging we seem to be getting by the gleeful press pissed me off. Need to stick together like only we can, the way we brought 50k to the 3rd division. Anyway, rant over, happy to join up!

What's up with the sexist username?

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all

I've enjoyed the banter on here for awhile and hope to add my 2 cent from time to time

I first became aware of Rangers as a kid reading Shoot magazine when every week it was either John Greig or Kenny Dalglish doing Tartan Talk and then there'd be the occasional other story as well. Although I'd be mainly a Liverpool fan, I always wanted to see more stories about Scottish Soccer as I felt a fully professional league like you had in Scotland was something to which the League of Ireland could aspire.  Later on the successes of Aberdeen and Dundee United in both breaking the Old Firm stranglehold for a while and also doing  well in Europe were very exciting. Scottish soccer seemed to be in a really good place back then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lough said:

Hi all

I've enjoyed the banter on here for awhile and hope to add my 2 cent from time to time

I first became aware of Rangers as a kid reading Shoot magazine when every week it was either John Greig or Kenny Dalglish doing Tartan Talk and then there'd be the occasional other story as well. Although I'd be mainly a Liverpool fan, I always wanted to see more stories about Scottish Soccer as I felt a fully professional league like you had in Scotland was something to which the League of Ireland could aspire.  Later on the successes of Aberdeen and Dundee United in both breaking the Old Firm stranglehold for a while and also doing  well in Europe were very exciting. Scottish soccer seemed to be in a really good place back then.

Kenny Dalglish is a wanker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Lough said:

Hi all

I've enjoyed the banter on here for awhile and hope to add my 2 cent from time to time

I first became aware of Rangers as a kid reading Shoot magazine when every week it was either John Greig or Kenny Dalglish doing Tartan Talk and then there'd be the occasional other story as well. Although I'd be mainly a Liverpool fan, I always wanted to see more stories about Scottish Soccer as I felt a fully professional league like you had in Scotland was something to which the League of Ireland could aspire.  Later on the successes of Aberdeen and Dundee United in both breaking the Old Firm stranglehold for a while and also doing  well in Europe were very exciting. Scottish soccer seemed to be in a really good place back then.

An Irish Liverpool supporter who praises Aberdeen and Dundee Utd and says soccer. Beat it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Frank Harrison said:

An Irish Liverpool supporter who praises Aberdeen and Dundee Utd and says soccer. Beat it

Oh yeah sorry, fitbaw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Lough said:

Hi all

I've enjoyed the banter on here for awhile and hope to add my 2 cent from time to time

I first became aware of Rangers as a kid reading Shoot magazine when every week it was either John Greig or Kenny Dalglish doing Tartan Talk and then there'd be the occasional other story as well. Although I'd be mainly a Liverpool fan, I always wanted to see more stories about Scottish Soccer as I felt a fully professional league like you had in Scotland was something to which the League of Ireland could aspire.  Later on the successes of Aberdeen and Dundee United in both breaking the Old Firm stranglehold for a while and also doing  well in Europe were very exciting. Scottish soccer seemed to be in a really good place back then.

Hi Lough, 

Due to the poor response we've received from your posts I've taken it upon myself to suggest signing up to Follow Follow where you can post shite all day and have people agree with you, unlike here where we have good guys.

Regards.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well thanks for not banning me. I'll have a look at that link for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now