DonaldMacleod

New Members

3,282 posts in this topic

lol same here, iv just migrated from another forum as its full of timposters and wankers. looking forward to it

Can get a bit like that here sometimes as well, but the seasoned Bears on here tend to oust them rather quickly in most cases and the mods/admin sweep away the resultant mess :clap:

Welcome to you both

Yes sir. Also known as forum.upmyownarse.com or forum.moretimthreadsthanbears.com

I came from FF too and was shocked at the post a picture of yourself thread :lol:

What was your moniker on FF? ;)

Long term lurker on there so thought I'd take the plunge as well. Looking forward to some debate.

i was recently banned from FF for criticising McCoist, so that was enough for me to jump ship. It seems you are allowed an opinion on here.

Seems to be an influx of new members coming from FF, let's just hope they all come from the blue side of that website. :pipe:

Seems to be an influx of new members coming from FF, let's just hope they all come from the blue side of that website. :pipe:

FF went rapidly down hill over the past year. A surge of tims posting on the board, Admins ban you for the most stupid reasons ever yet if someone personally attacks you they get away with it.

Edited by NaismithLoyal

FF went rapidly down hill over the past year. A surge of tims posting on the board, Admins ban you for the most stupid reasons ever yet if someone personally attacks you they get away with it. Also my real name was in my username so I couldnt post pics of naked ex birds etc. Now im in stealth mode so il commence posting :ph34r:

My inbox is open, only if their fit. :lol::sherlock:

Hello fellow bears,

I just wanted to come on and introduce myself, my name is Alexander and I am new to the site. After browsing through it for some time as what I've seen described as "Ghuests" I decided to take the time to register and get involved as I certainly do not what to presumed to be one of them.

Anyway that was just a short introduction, I hope to get involved regularly.

WATP

What BB were you in?

:shifty:

BB? I'm not so great with text speak or whatever you want to call it, getting on a bit in age now!

Should have just posted in the other new members thread tbh...

Well I apologise, I am quite new to this! Possible to merge the threads or something? No?

1 person likes this

BB? I'm not so great with text speak or whatever you want to call it, getting on a bit in age now!

...and you've never heard of the BB?

Well I apologise, I am quite new to this! Possible to merge the threads or something? No?

Nah it's an instant ban i'm afraid buddy.

I'm new too, although didn't come from FF as got papped from there a long time ago, years ago when wee fkn zebedee was manager at the doo hut. I joined at the end of the transfer window, but didn't post due to the common theme of new guys getting tarred with the earl haig brush.

A few pals use this,and given the fact you can have an opinion, it seemed like a good place for a debate.

I'm not an aircraft...........before anyone ask.

I'll set my stall out early.......

SDM.......taken us to the brink of ruin, and now the fkn invisible man.

Whyte.....'appears' to be trying his best to steady the ship, and until the HMRC case is done with, one way or another, I will give him my support.

Bain/Johnstone/McLelland etc.......can all GTF, they oversaw the way moonbeams was taking our club, and now have the audacity to criticise Whyte.

McCoist.....love Ally the player, but he's so far failing in my eyes, but, he can still turn this around, if he plays players in their correct position.

I'll get the hang of the wee emoticons in due course...

oh, and a special well done to wee Lizzy, 60 yrs in the top job!

How many is it now? 3 popes gone and the queen lives on!