***The Official Rangers v Dunfermline Thread***

TheFarmer

Much better football than in recent games. Fair play to mcculloch I thought he had a good game and took his goal well. Sloppy defending again cost us a goal. Need to cut that out and cut it out quickly. Can't see Celtic dropping points today but this performance will at least give them something to think about. This title isn't over by a long shot.

It was a bad start but they picked it up faster than what we've seen before. Getting in front before half time was a good effort. Was pleased with the whole midfield and Jig today. Ran out deserved winners, oh and Salim Kerkar must be in contention to start a match no? Suppose he's a good impact player to bring on...< if I looked at that sometime last season I'd laugh my face off and call myself crazy! :craphead:

How significant was the game, which I didn't see?

Dunfermline seems to occupy a rock hard bottom of the table position. One would have thought a second string Rangers side would slaughter them.

So does the game tell us anything about Ally or the first string team?

How significant was the game, which I didn't see?

Dunfermline seems to occupy a rock hard bottom of the table position. One would have thought a second string Rangers side would slaughter them.

So does the game tell us anything about Ally or the first string team?

Ropey, shambolic start, lost a poor goal and I thought here we go again. But Davis got a grip, Healey got a scrappy but vital striker's goal and we controlled it from then. Beautiful strike from Lee, superb goal of the season stuff from Aluko and a nice opportunistic strike from Kerkar which was virtually his first touch. All with superb strength from Edu in midfield.

Not the best opposition but a great performance. It's not over yet by any means.

Think big Lee made all the difference yesterday, which begs the question why he sat on the bench for 90 minutes last sunday? Also think that wee should have considered him up front against the manks in december, would have gave the clowns at the centre of defence more food for thought with some muscle up top, anyway showed some real bottle yesterday and if we continue like that from now until may we won't be to far away.WATP