'Arry and Mandaric Cleared

debear

from another forum:

Harry's speech outside court:

I just want to thank my lawyer. He's had a great game and he's a lovely bloke. You know, top top lawyer. The judge too. Brilliant. Top class. The prosecution? Well I don't want to talk about anyone else's lawyers...you know, I'm happy with what I got in my legal team...but if the opportunity comes up, yea i'd take one or two, you can always strengthen your legal team. The jury? Smashing. Great bunch of lads. Did themselves proud today. You know when I arrived, they were struggling, had to replace a juror after someone let their name out by Twitting it or Twat or whatever it's called. So you know we turned it around and yea i'm pleased. The police? My wife could have put together a better case! Some of the things they were coming out with. One of them even looked at me. So you know i'm just focusing on the next court case, take one at a time, don't want to get carried away. But there's no reason we can't win that one too. Yea why not? Top legal team, best in the world.

The people on here are aware that they have been cleared of all charges in a court of law that has had all the facts given to independent jury members yes?

You can hardly claim conspiracy or that 'you know better' in this case.

Heard earlier on SSN that when interviewed at a police station Harry said he couldn't write.

Find it strange he has got to where he is in the game if he can't write.

A lot of people can't write, I can't write due to Dyspraxia, Harry can't write due to Dyslexia. It doesn't make him stupid and it doesn't preclude him from jobs such as being a football manager.

To insinuate otherwise is not that nice. :(

This trial has been a complete and utter waste of time, resources and money.

One can only hope that the numpties who decided to prosecute two innocent men and drag their reputations through the mud will lose their jobs over this.

It will never happen, of course.