Non Sectarian Songs

jimatcaledonia

Let’s get things in perspective.

Although wikipedia is not the best source of information, they do reference and moderate the content.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Settlements_and_bankruptcies_in_Catholic_sex_abuse_cases

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_sex_abuse_cases

The next few years are going to be difficult for our team, but we can hit them where it hurts most, the violation of the innocents.

Please feel free to add verses to the following songs, but remember not to fall foul of the cannaesayfuckallaboutfootballlaw.

I.e. no mention of f****n, irish, lennon(bastard) or other “alleged” sectarian slurs.

Song 1 – "Allegedly” Big Jock Knew……….

Song 2 - I Would Rather Go Bust, Than Be A Peado………….

Song 3 - Terrorists, Terrorists, Terrorists, nanana … nanana ……….. Terrorists, you are scum……….

Song 4 – We are the people, we are the people not the peados from Parkhead …………

Song 5 – They are coming, they are coming, they are coming down the road, the dirty peado bastards, they are coming down the road. Hide your children, hide your children ……..

Let’s get things in perspective.

Although wikipedia is not the best source of information, they do reference and moderate the content.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Settlements_and_bankruptcies_in_Catholic_sex_abuse_cases

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_sex_abuse_cases

The next few years are going to be difficult for our team, but we can hit them where it hurts most, the violation of the innocents.

Please feel free to add verses to the following songs, but remember not to fall foul of the cannaesayfuckallaboutfootballlaw.

I.e. no mention of f****n, irish, lennon(bastard) or other “alleged” sectarian slurs.

Song 1 – "Allegedly” Big Jock Knew……….

Song 2 - I Would Rather Go Bust, Than Be A Peado………….

Song 3 - Terrorists, Terrorists, Terrorists, nanana … nanana ……….. Terrorists, you are scum……….

Song 4 – We are the people, we are the people not the peados from Parkhead …………

Song 5 – They are coming, they are coming, they are coming down the road, the dirty peado bastards, they are coming down the road. Hide your children, hide your children ……..

Taig.

Your not the one that has to listen to them, tim!

Listen to them? Give up your job as a priest. All that listening to peoples confessions darkens the soul. You're the saddest individual. It would be easy to call you names but I genuinely think you need help.

I guess this is why its called The Bears Den

Fcking hard to get your point across.

If you are genuine, and you might well be, then you would realize how hard it is for people to take with so many taigs who have never posted before, crawling out the woodwork and posting shite. So basically, if you are a genuine bear, man up and take it and don't take a huff.

If you're a taig you can fuck off though.

If you are genuine, and you might well be, then you would realize how hard it is for people to take with so many taigs who have never posted before, crawling out the woodwork and posting shite. So basically, if you are a genuine bear, man up and take it and don't take a huff.

If you're a taig you can fuck off though.

I joined because we have to stick together. Come March, I do not know where we will be. No huff, but we need to counter attack.

I joined because we have to stick together. Come March, I do not know where we will be. No huff, but we need to counter attack.

Aye Im sure that the kind of choruses you have suggested will attract potential investors....will be welcomed by an already anti-Rangers media.....and will be the catalyst to a whole lot of sympathy for our club.

Yep great "counter-attack"

Aye Im sure that the kind of choruses you have suggested will attract potential investors....will be welcomed by an already anti-Rangers media.....and will be the catalyst to a whole lot of sympathy for our club.

Yep great "counter-attack"

Good point. But we are non terrorists, non child abusers. Did you hear the chants by the scum last week?

Let’s get sectarianism out of football. Lets talk about real victims not the HMRC, I am proud of my religion (COS) but would never abuse, kill or maim another.

Nevermind celebrating it. Time to expose the real shame of Scotland for what they are.

Good point. But we are non terrorists, non child abusers. Did you hear the chants by the scum last week?

Let’s get sectarianism out of football. Lets talk about real victims not the HMRC, I am proud of my religion (COS) but would never abuse, kill or maim another.

Nevermind celebrating it. Time to expose the real shame of Scotland for what they are.

Im a bear. And I will never, ever base my conduct on what that shower of filth do.