Administration thread

debear

Right I've been trying to understand all of this and slowwwwly getting my head round it.

Can someone please clarify how us now being in administration affects the tax case?

Whyte is talking about us being out of administration within a month but what if the tax verdict comes after that?

Is it likely that we'll immediately be letting top players go?

Being optimistic and perhaps having blind faith, I'm trying to see this as a master stroke by Whyte who will get his money back as a 'secured creditor' and filter it back into a club with no debts.

Honestly, from a financial point of view, this was a fucking masterstroke of epic proportions from Whyte. It's not often you outwit Her Majesty's Finest.

only if they want to settle mate

if HMRC wish to show a statement of their intentions to be hard bastards with regards to these EBT's then we are fucked :(

Mark Dingwall on Sky Sports news saying he's looking for answers, you had a meeting with Craig Whyte not that long ago. Did you just sit on your hands during that meeting.

One thing is for sure, when all this is said and done. We need to get better people representing us all as fans on TV and behind the scenes.

Mark Dingwall on Sky Sports news saying he's looking for answers, you had a meeting with Craig Whyte not that long ago. Did you just sit on your hands during that meeting.

One thing is for sure, when all this is said and done. We need to get better people representing us all as fans on TV and behind the scenes.

Correct (tu)

David Murray finds the timing surprising, in fact, it's a very shrewd time to announce it. Whyte has said all along he felt there was an overwhelming case for administration, by avoiding doing it in the immediate aftermath of the takeover and by avoiding doing it until after the January transfer window, surely he's protected the squad and therefore given us the best chance on the field of competing while giving us the best chance off the field?

I hope Murray never mutters the word "Rangers" ever again.

I hope he knows he is utterly despised all over the world from Bluenoses, his title means fuck all now.

Your time in charge means fuck all to the fans now as all you have done is murder our club.

David Murray finds the timing surprising, in fact, it's a very shrewd time to announce it. Whyte has said all along he felt there was an overwhelming case for administration, by avoiding doing it in the immediate aftermath of the takeover and by avoiding doing it until after the January transfer window, surely he's protected the squad and therefore given us the best chance on the field of competing while giving us the best chance off the field?

A 10 point penalty kinda wipes out that slim chance we had now to be fair.

Knowing Sugar, he will probably mail you some sink taps.

Lord Sugar @Lord_Sugar

Glasgow Rangers in admin. For fans will be a seamless experience. The game will still be on Sat. Creditors screwed but players will be paid

Posted it earlier on in this thread, he's been commenting on our situation.