Administration thread

debear

Rangers have been badly run since at least 1998

No issue with that.

I don't trust Whyte but he's just doing the dirty work that had to be done.

Like stealing 9 million from the club since last May? This is not being smart, playing the system, or however else I've seen it described. It's blatant dishonesty. Is it embezzlement? Maybe somebody can clarify this. It has undermined our position and shows the Gers in a bad light although perhaps it's a good thing in the long run as it's exposed Whyte for the crook he is.

My mate who lives in Berlin says he was watching the German Equivalent of prime ministers questions and apparently Rangers were mentioned. I have no source, but have no reason to doubt him. That guy David McAllister (?) over there is a big rangers fan, maybe he asked them to stop bailing out Greece and to bail out the Gers instead!

I asked about this earlier. At the time I thought it was a Tim having a laugh in case we went under, or someone speculating in order to possibly sell the names later (there were a few). Now I wonder if they were bought the Whyte gang with all by of this in mind! <cr>

The story is here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-15453103

Shuggy

Alasdair Lamont @BBCAlLamont Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

Administrator told Rangers fans group audited accounts are unlikely to be filed. That would almost certainly

...licence to play in Europe next season, missing out on extremely important revenue stream.

Administrator also said liquidation was an extremely remote possibility. Sure he'll be questioned about that at news conf at 1530

Some of the questions answered today via our Administrator to some fan groups. More to come at 15:30