AJ reported to have reported Whyte for criminal fraud

Boab

Put money somewhere safe.

Put us into administration (or con the authorities into doing it).

Reach a sustainable settlement with the Creditors (of which he himself is the main one).

Theres nothing left for HMRC.

Rangers FC are now debt free.

Investors move in with big bucks (Craig Whyte being one of them putting back the money he put away for safe keeping).

Dave King invests tae help Craig Whyte out.

SDM MAY make a return as well as the knight in shining armour.

We carry on as normal in the SPL and Europe, albeit with a reduced squad.

Thats basically it mate. The only downside being it gets written into our history. A small(ish) price to pay for survival. Many people losing their jobs is another unfortunate downside which can't be avoided.

Oh aye, and we pip the bheasts by a point tae win 4 in a row.

if david murray ever tried to return to rangers season ticket sales would go down the pan that man should never set foot in ibrox again

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I'll bite, £50 to Erskine that RFCG Ltd do not "waive" any debt.

Are you really that shallow that you'll try and wriggle out of donating to a charity serving disabled ex-servicemen ?

That's extremely low (td)

I've never 'wriggled out' of anything, I don't intend to start now. How much and how often I donate to Erskine is none of your business. We made a bet, if you show me I lost that bet I will gladly pay up. I won't be guilted into making a donation based on something I didn't say.

Whyte sure looks dodgy to me - no PAYE paid and Ticketus money in his account in the Virgin Islands.

Did you hear the administrator explain one of the possibilities as to why that may have happened?: Rangers are running at a loss; our expenditure exceeds our expenditure, and that there is no specific tax account as such.

That's extremely low (td)

I've never 'wriggled out' of anything, I don't intend to start now. How much and how often I donate to Erskine is none of your business. We made a bet, if you show me I lost that bet I will gladly pay up. I won't be guilted into making a donation based on something I didn't say.

It was low.

See thats the problem I have Dado....have you stopped to consider the facts ?

There is a lot of information we do not know. We will in due course.

One thing I do know - whatever he is Craig Whyte is not stupid.

You may remember D' a week ago I was slatin the media

Crying "IN WHYTE WE TRUST" but not now

He has lied on too many times for my liking, he blamed the big case the reason he was filing for admin

He said he didn't borrow cash from ticketus

He said admin was plan D

It goes on and on, he has dragged us through the mud, transfer windows were a fucking joke, told by a judge he was unreliable

We need to get tough, support Rangers not Whyte

I seriously think he will be stripped of ownership, ALL these people cant be wrong

He has made look a right cunt

If I am wrong then I will say so at the time and I fucking pray to god I am 100% wrong and he does have a masterplan

AJ, bain and Lloyds are just as culpable of the financial malpractices as murray and whyte. everyone goes on about cuts and been strangled by muir and the bank but truth was they cuts weren't hard enough, still relying too much on euro money to make up our shortfall. All it was going to take was 1 bad season without european football to force this issue.

Dramatic cuts should have been made years ago after kuanas but what did we do we went on a spending spree getting more debt. That was the time to restructure the club not now, breaking even each year and keeping euro money for the tax case. we wouldn't have had the success we did in the last 3 years and not the same euro money as we had but still a bit stored.

You do remember we had at least 7 central midfielders just after kaunas in mendes, ferguson, mculloch, davis, edu, adam, thomson, ridiculous. Then stupid signings like beattie. keeping fringe players on who had no chance of a game. Every bit all adds up and then bain taking a wage way over 10% of club turnover.

negligence and weak willed all of them. no long term strategy of the club finance or the tax case at all.

You may remember D' a week ago I was slatin the media

Crying "IN WHYTE WE TRUST" but not now

He has lied on too many times for my liking, he blamed the big case the reason he was filing for admin

He said he didn't borrow cash from ticketus

He said admin was plan D

It goes on and on, he has dragged us through the mud, transfer windows were a fucking joke, told by a judge he was unreliable

We need to get tough, support Rangers not Whyte

I seriously think he will be stripped of ownership, ALL these people cant be wrong

He has made look a right cunt

If I am wrong then I will say so at the time and I fucking pray to god I am 100% wrong and he does have a masterplan

Yes but did you not start an anti-Whyte thread and then retract your comments ?

We have all turned one way then the other (except Casey - he's like Maggie & not for turning) but until we have more info I wouldnt jump to conclusions.

Im not going to support anyone other than my club - call it sitting on the fence if you like but the way things chop and change is head frying. What I do know is that Whyte, whatever he may be, has managed to place the club in a position where its financial outlook looks a lot better than it did a few months ago.

The administrators statement today seems to usurp most of the doomsday phrophets with regard to liquidation etc. and there was also an inference about directors conduct.

Whyte will have been through this kind of thing many times before given the nature of how he operates. He realises everything he has done will be rigorously scruitinised and made public knowledge in due course.

I just dont see him having done some of the things he is being accused of as it would be suicide.

Hence why I doubt he is stupid.

Whyte sure looks dodgy to me - no PAYE paid and Ticketus money in his account in the Virgin Islands.

But this could be good for us. If Whyte struck a deal with Ticketus without the money going through Rangers , as the administrators have said ,then its between Ticketus and Whyte.

Yes but did you not start an anti-Whyte thread and then retract your comments ?

We have all turned one way then the other (except Casey - he's like Maggie & not for turning) but until we have more info I wouldnt jump to conclusions.

Im not going to support anyone other than my club - call it sitting on the fence if you like but the way things chop and change is head frying. What I do know is that Whyte, whatever he may be, has managed to place the club in a position where its financial outlook looks a lot better than it did a few months ago.

The administrators statement today seems to usurp most of the doomsday phrophets with regard to liquidation etc. and there was also an inference about directors conduct.

Whyte will have been through this kind of thing many times before given the nature of how he operates. He realises everything he has done will be rigorously scruitinised and made public knowledge in due course.

I just dont see him having done some of the things he is being accused of as it would be suicide.

Like you said D' it changes all the time

I commented on an anti-whyte thread and then was starting to wonder if he really was operating a masterplan

Now I feel like he has shafted us, I cant help feeling he has done something illegal and bringing our club into it

I'm a heartbroken bear who has seen £30m unaccounted for at a time when have lost 10points in the league and may be sacking some real good people at the club

My faith in him has gone, he may be clever but I dont think he is this clever

Our best option is to deal with HMRC and get new owners (tu)

depends purely on what paper you read mate

the rebel has you thinking whyte failed to pay 9million quid in tax from last may

the sun has whytes quotes saying he tried to pay THIS YEARS 4.3mill bill and is still disputing the 4.7mill bill from god knows how long ago but HMRC told him where to stick it

the media claimed whyte was doing a runner to monaco, he was in london

a line from Kenny Rogers "The Gambler" sums this situation up perfectly

"You never count your money, when you're sittin at the table, they'll be time enough for countin, when the dealin's done"

This is the logic I am clinging to. I fear the worst, and at the moment my stance is one of cynicism, but this way of thinking gives me hope.

If he is proven to commiting fraud and stealing our money, will some of the debt (his doing) be transferred to him rather than RFC?

Also I've been told directly from an impeccable source that g4s have not been paid for their services since may-ish. The person is high up in g4s (director) and is a bear/ST holder. Whyte is a disgrace, an utter disgrace. I want him out, and I want him out now

How about waiting until he try's to save the Club, and then he can go .

Wouldn't that be Better for Rangers? Lets see how this Pans out and then if it doesn't have a good ending then you can all say we told you so.

How about waiting until he try's to save the Club, and then he can go .

Wouldn't that be Better for Rangers? Lets see how this Pans out and then if it doesn't have a good ending then you can all say we told you so.

He's not in control anymore. Do u understand what's happened since Monday?

Whyte has no say now. None, fuck all, hee haw. I for one am delighted at that thought